• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny odds increase for Pokemon Leaf Green, Ruby and Sapphire

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2024
    Hello, I would like to increase shiny odds for Leaf Green, Ruby and Sapphire. I found a thread for Shiny PID Reroller by The Shadow Knight (https://www.pokecommunity.com/threa...-changing-shiny-odds-fire-red-emerald.424572/), but the patch only seems to work for Fire Red and Emerald. I tried using the patch with Leaf green and it works for the starters, but the moment I try to challenge the rival in the first battle the game crashes. I tried asking about this on the thread, but no one has touched the thread in years. Is there any way to make a patch like this work for all of the gen 3 games, not just Fire Red and Emerald? PS I am trying to play this on an EZ flash omega definitive edition, not an emulator. Also I would like for the Pokemon to maintain shinyness upon being transferred to other games.

Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Back