• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yeah...right...I find every moment of time important. So cheats save me a good 2 hours-10 years.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
    Well...no matter what, cheating IS still cheating, no matter how much you want it, but can't afford to get it. This is by any means, time, money, distance. But how ever you see it is fine by me. I'm not too sure why this one was made, when there's a FAR bigger Shiney hunter section just 3/4 threads down, which includes a guild. Anyways, however you want it is fine by me. I really would like a Mew/Deoxys/Lugia though... -whipes back tears.- Oh well. Good luck to you all.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Mew and Mewtwo are old news since both can be soo easily defeated now. The same goes for Deoxys until the Emerald version comes out in the US. Until then, any Deoxys that shows its face to me will die. Lugia....eh. *has all three cause of AR* XD

I just killed a shiny Geodude. It was like...goldish...orangy...blondish...yellowy...brownish color. I was running around looking for Suicune. I already got one through cheats (got it in RS then traded over to LG). I'll give to to my sister...or sell it to that idiot friend of mine...

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Tha is very true,the are old news,but the new news can be easily defeated by either of them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    The new news...? Such as...Jirachi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, and Deoxys? Deoxys is going to be beat by anything until Emerald comes out so Deoxys FR can get Xtremespeed. K and G depends on who owuld be faster I guess. Kyogre+Rain+Water Spout+Mystic Water+STAB would probably be the end of Mewtwo. Groudon..eh..dunno how that one would work out.

Anyways..let's back on on the topic of Shinys. We went from shinys to cheats to oobers killing each other which in my opinion means nothing since all oobers are pathetic.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    i was excited wen i found my 1st shiney pokemon in FR it was Gyrados i found it where u get the super rod around there i cant display it for you but it was at level 17 and it only knew THRASH but im raising it.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Yesterday, I reached Seven Isle for the first time. And there, I had some fun.
    I was at Tanoby Ruins, searching for some Unowns, when it showed it's shine: a Shiny Unown J!
    It was an Easy Catch, and Im very satisfied with it ^^

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    shortndsxy said:
    How exactly do u find a shiny pokemon such as a charizard or a ponyta

Exactly like ya find a normal one... But ya have 1 in 1036 chances to find a Shiny ^^;

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I have a shiny Charizard in FR! I saved infront of the pokeball in Oaks lab,
    and kept on trying till I got a shiny. I counted, it took 57 trys OO;

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    DarkLink said:
    I have a shiny Charizard in FR! I saved infront of the pokeball in Oaks lab,
    and kept on trying till I got a shiny. I counted, it took 57 trys OO;

-wow-

I do not have pacience, but on Silver, my first Chikorita were Shiny XD

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
    Wow, luckies with chance and patience, can i have some of your attributes? ^_^; I caught a shiney spearow. I was on my way to see RE:Apocolypse with a bunch of friends, and I turned to my friend and asked "Do you think there are still shinies in LG and FR?" The next pokemon turned up was Spearow. ^_^;; I also found a tengala39 that I slaughtered with a 29lvl Raichu using a non effective technique, I traded it to some guy who wanted it for electrode. I hate raichu now. >:|

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    i have a shiny gastly while EV training my kingdra, now im gonna train it to a shiny gengar. *sigh* to bad its nature is 'relaxed'. oh well still gonna train it.

shiny diglett is the worst shiny u can catch. its bearly noticable. its just in the nose...nothing else...

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Well,hes kinda small XD,so theres nothing they can really change.

Back