• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    I've only found 1 shiny in my advance games, but I really wanted to find one on Fire Red since I never have... I keep wanting to think I saw a Shiny Golduck in the battle tower on Ruby... but I can't remember... oh well I'm waiting to run into a shiny on Fire Red this is my 3rd time playing through and I have yet to run into one since I first got it XD.

Momoiro

..:: Glaring One Way ::..
    Years
  • I have a quick question about the 'Red Garados' on Daimond / Pearl. Do you actually get to see it, or, is it just there for the heck of it. O.o
    And, I think I just gave myself Junior Artherites soft-resetting on my DS. (It was much easier on GBA)

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2008
    My shinies are in the games
    \
    metal:N/A
    ruby:Shiny oddish(Sister deleted game,il never figure out how she managed to name torchic molly,shes only five,and if you think im blaming here,the name of the charater was syxdecy!)
    saphire:dont have
    emerald:N/A
    firered:N/A
    Leafgreen:saw shiny magneton but i had my team in training with me,not my shiny hunting team.

Momoiro

..:: Glaring One Way ::..
    Years
  • I have been playing pokemon since G/S came out... Never saw or caught one... Also... Soft reset? That is....
    Soft reset, on the GBA, is holding down shift,start,A, and B
    On the DS it's L,R,Select,start. It's just In game reseting. Hope that makes sense.
    <3 Momoiro

Ledah_18(O_o)

Pokemon Rules (^.^)
    Years
  • Hey long time

first of all im sorry for no posting this right in the moment, well now i have 6 shiny's the #5 was a shiny hariyama and it came out in the victory road in the 1st floor,it came out lv 40 and i got it with a master ball , the #6 was a sableye it came out in the sky pillar in the 5th floor, it came at lv 56 and got it with master ball too , just to cut the drama and just get them i got too many master ball in the lotery game in lilycove or something like that city,and now im playing emerald and a shiny zigzagoon came out bt i didn't had any pokeballs you know why ? well it was because it was the first battle damn i got piss when that hapend but ah now i know that they do come out shiny in my emerald so i will see if i can get more shiny later on. see ya (T_T)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Ledah_18(O_o) don't revive threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

~Thread closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back