• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Pokemon For Trade

What did you think of this thread?

• Good

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Bad

• Ok

• Need more shiny pokemon

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    Why would I trade 2 shinies for one shiny. Besides my shiny rayquaza is already a legendary.

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    yh do you think i am stupid.
    first it has already some experience on it
    secondly my deoxys is an events
    thirdly it also is shiny which is super duper rare

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    Oh big deal. I got it in a trade. It has been raised by 4 levels. But it is a win, win situation for me anyways because I am getting the birth island deoxys shiny from someone else. So I win and u lose.

Last edited:

Banf21

PINK PUFFY DOHNUTS!!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    ill trade you an event lugia for that groudon

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    So are u offering me Shiny Deoxys and Mew for a Shiny Groudon???? If so are they legit???

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    im interested in your Birth Island Deoxys (Shiny) - 25/09/07 - ID 60493 - Mild - UT X3

i can give you a RANGER manaphy lv 1 UT and SHINY

Years
    the mew lvl 100 is real idk the doexes isnt but ill do shiny mew and gyrados (not fake) but yes i will do trade

Last edited:

ShadowDawg812

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Is your mystery Mew shiny? Because if it is, ill trade my shiny palkia w/masterball lvl 47 for it. Its Bashful nature but its not UT.

shayminfan12345

a SHAYMIN FAN
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    Do you accept shinies with nicknames???? i have a shiny aerodactyl nicknamed PTERA whose level is 100.... i will trade u him for shaymin

Back