• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Shiny pokemon you got in USUM

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 1, 2023
    Crabrawler, but in my Sun rather than on my US/UM copies

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Some Ultra Space Pokémon (nothing special), and a Slowpoke from trying to find a Slowking.

Years
  • Caught Shinies (In order):
    • Type: Null (Start: December; End: February) FULL ODDS
    • Stakataka (Start: February; End: March) FULL ODDS
    • Registeel (Start: March; End: March) FULL ODDS
    • Pheromosa (Start: March; End: April 2nd) FULL ODDS
    • Palkia (Start: April 18th, 2018; End: April 19th, 2018) with Shiny Charm

Currently Shiny Hunting:
    • Mewtwo (taking a break - hauled at 2,222 SRs; had no more patience and left wormhole)
    Pheromosa (Work In Progress - going at it since 3/23/2018; determined to encounter a shiny anytime soon)

About Wormhole Rings: I have had luck going into an UB Wormhole with double rings. Does the ring increase my chances for a shiny???? I am shiny hunting FULL ODDS!!

Last edited:

Kyepha

~K Y E P H A~
    Years
  • I have a shiny Toucannon which I raised from a Pikipek, and some Wormhole shinies like Altaria, Swellow, Magcargo, Heliolisk, Nuzleaf, and a few others. :^))

OneLuckeyWife

OneLuckeyWife
    Years
  • I have both versions. Ultra Sun is my main game and Ultra Moon is my replay as many times as I wish game. I finally decided it was time to start Ultra Moon. I got a shiny Meowth. I wasn?t for sure if it was a shiny at first because the Alolan Meowth is dark and I?m color blind. But once I got it to the PC I realized it was! I only caught it because I thought maybe it was a shiny. I was just trying to train my team before I met with the Prof. what a treat!

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Nov 2, 2022
    Yanmega, stunfisk, Ludicolo that looks like a pineapple even more(evolved the lombre), Volbeat (random trade)

Back