• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny pokemon!

Years
    Requesting- Shiny umbreon/ Shiny eevee/ Shiny Espeon/ Shiny mew/Shiny mienfoo/ Shiny Zorua/Shiny Litwick/Shiny Dialga/Shiny drifblim/Shiny scraggy

Shiny Gigalith/ Shiny Diagla/ Shiny Suicune (event)
    OR Zekrom/ Victini / Cobalion/ (maybe) Celebii (WIN 2011)
    OR Seismitoad/ Beldum

Last edited:

Detox

You are aware that Zekrom and Victini cant be shiny right..So they have to be hacks.

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    i can trade a shiny dialga for one of your shiny event dogs, but i have to trade thru diamond at the moment :/

gkshiny

Remember The Dunsparce
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2011
    i have 20 fith gen shinys for trade looking for shiny victini contact me for other offers

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Stupid question, but why can't those 2 be shiny? If people can have shiny Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Groudon and Kyogre, sure Victini and Zekrom can be shiny, especially since their shiny sprites are implemented in the game anyway...so isn't the chance of meeting them as shinies the same as anything else?

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Stupid question, but why can't those 2 be shiny? If people can have shiny Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Groudon and Kyogre, sure Victini and Zekrom can be shiny, especially since their shiny sprites are implemented in the game anyway...so isn't the chance of meeting them as shinies the same as anything else?

They are programmed not to be shiny, maybe there will be shiny ones in an event in the future but for now it is not possible unless they are hacks.

Back