• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Raticate! OMG!

Poppliojaz

Pokemon anime watcher
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2020
    While grinding my team to level 40, I encountered a wild shiny Raticate. I freaked out, and used my only master ball! it was purely by accident!

I named him Sparkles. I tried to move him to Ultra Sun, but I failed because I can't open the save on pokehex, since I am using Retroarch. (It saves with SRM files) So i decided (Despite Raticate's terrible stats.) I will raise it all the way to level 60 (Instead of lvl 40) for it to be a good replacement for Persian. (I will use the Vs Seeker on Retroarch super fast mode) Then I will buy another Shadow Ball tm to Raticate. (It'll cost 50 000 poke dollars) to breat up agatha and sabrina's ghost types. i am so happy to get him!

Goodbye Sophie, the persian, you were an awesome team member, I will use you in post game, I promise! (Re battling the elite 4)

Attachments

• Shiny Raticate! OMG!
      Shiny Raticate.JPG
      138.3 KB · Views: 21
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2024
    Im pretty sure if you convert your save you could open it with pkhax to transfere it up.

Back