• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHINY TRADE!

the almighty Zel fan

<-- I drew these guys in paint
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    I'm willing to trade some nice shinies for some legit pkmn. such as the gamestop deoxys, or anything AWESOME! i'll also take magmortar, lickilicky, and tangrowth!

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
  • do you have a raiquaza shiny? if you do i trade it for a deoxys. become my friend and i can give you mi fc. of course if u dont have raiquaza just tell me who can give me . BYe

the almighty Zel fan

<-- I drew these guys in paint
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    everyone, plz add my fc, you can see it on my sig, then let's trade. i have ALOT now. I only accept legits or legendaries

also the three mentioned by you R.A.M..yes.

Last edited:

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
  • everyone, plz add my fc, you can see it on my sig, then let's trade. i have ALOT now. I only accept legits or legendaries

also the three mentioned by you R.A.M..yes.
    Yes to normal or yes to shiny? @_@

can i ask a question what is UT???????????????????????

UnTouched: No exp, no evolved, etc. Pretty much means it is just the same as when it was caught/received.

Back