• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Xerneas | Lavender Town PokéMart Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Update [5/2/2016]: Nintendo announced today they will be giving Shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yeveltal, and Zygarde this month to NA & EUR players over mystery gift (Zygarde available now until May 8th!).
    I've decided to give the Japanese ones away until shiny Xerneas is released in NA & EUR on May 11th.

You can find more info about this event here

Shiny Xerneas | Lavender Town PokéMart Giveaway

Xerneas (ゼルネアス)
    OT: XY&Z | ID: 10295
    Region: JPN | Nature: Modest
    Date Recieved: 11/14/2015 | Lv. Met: 100
    PSD Recieved: 10/29/2015

First official giveaway from Lavender Town PokéMart.... Finally done remodeling (for now lol).

I can't GTS these, so you're going to have to add my FC if you want one.

Rules

• Giveaway is not forever, will be closed when I feel enough of these have been sent
    • Add my FC and post with yours and your IGN, mines in my signature
    • Wait for me to come online (could take a day or two depending on timezones)
    • I will give you two of these if you promise to give 1 to a friend
    • Don't give me anything valuable in return
    • After we've traded please remove my FC unless we exchanged FC's before this giveaway, I'm running out of room fast & I can't keep you all ;-;
    • My friends list is getting full, even if we were friends prior I may have removed you, I just needed room for things like this, were still boys I promise, please just double check

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey!

You already have my friend code (you participated in my Phione giveaway). Would you mind giving me a Xerneas? I'd give one to a friend, but if you think a lot of other PokeCommunity members will want one, save that second for someone else.

Thank you!

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Hey!

You already have my friend code (you participated in my Phione giveaway). Would you mind giving me a Xerneas? I'd give one to a friend, but if you think a lot of other PokeCommunity members will want one, save that second for someone else.

Thank you!

I can clone the original as many times as I need, if you'd like two you can totally take two.

I'm online now if it's a good time.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2017
    FC: 4141-4786-8111
    IGN: Hannah
    I'd love to have a Shiny Xerneas for me and for my friend :)
    Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2016
    Hello! I would like to get two Xerneas please.

FC: 3883-9306-7804
    IGN: 포마

Thanks!

Years
  • I'll have one. If you ran out or have one left, I can clone one for myself. Thanks so much. I have a question-is your favorite type ghost considering you "Freeky Deeky" and profile picture and "Lavender Town"?
    ~BreezerPlays

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    I'll have one. If you ran out or have one left, I can clone one for myself. Thanks so much. I have a question-is your favorite type ghost considering you "Freeky Deeky" and profile picture and "Lavender Town"?
    ~BreezerPlays

I may have a childhood love of the Gengar family :3c

If you can clone yourself I'll just toss you one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back