• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Xerneas | Lavender Town PokéMart Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Wow he looks good as a shiny! I'd love to get one of these, 2 if I could since I do have a friend who would be happy to take one lol

I still have your FC added, do you need mine again? Also if I don't catch you today I am off work Monday/Tuesday this week

Years
  • hi i would love 2 if you could, my brother is not home he would freak if he found one in is 3ds >.<
    FC Shakaw 1435-7832-4443

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    I'd like just one please. Fc is in my signature

my FC is 1951-2000-2618

ign thatfck

Hey man, would love the chance at 1 of these. My friend code is 1006-3085-8554.

Can I have one please?

Wow he looks good as a shiny! I'd love to get one of these, 2 if I could since I do have a friend who would be happy to take one lol

I still have your FC added, do you need mine again? Also if I don't catch you today I am off work Monday/Tuesday this week

hi i would love 2 if you could, my brother is not home he would freak if he found one in is 3ds >.<
    FC Shakaw 1435-7832-4443

Adding people in a few minutes, I'll be on in about 20 for trading.
    I'll be on & off all day if you don't catch me though.

Last edited:
    Years
  • sorry i just not was able to come online, call me for trade whenever you're ready,ill proly be online the rest of the day

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Hey missed you earlier. Probably won't catch you today cuz of work but I'm free all day tomorrow

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2019
    Hey my bad I was working and just missed ya. Ill be on a lot tomorrow and hope to see ya.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    If you still have any, I'd love to have one!
    FC: 0018-1284-1395
    IGN: Donny

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Hello :)

Is this offer still available? If so, my friend code is 5258-3227-1360 and IGN is Marie. My timezone is PT, let me know a good time for you! I'd also love to give one to a friend!!

Thank you for doing this, it means alot!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back