• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Shiny_Hunter's Shiny Galore!*~

Zetsu_69

Director of Cheese
Years
  • Age 29
  • CA
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry useless post expressing how much your killign me

Thats ok i guess, my favorite is latias really. (thats still UT right? you wouldn't touch it jsut to make me commit suicide?). Let me try and choose to more without driving myself insane.

Can't choose three lol. How about butterfree and clefairy for latias and um vulpix?
Naw i changed it. Lol sometimes peopel end up not reading my posts since i like using the double post merging system.

Zetsu_69

Director of Cheese
Years
  • Age 29
  • CA
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
K thanks. (Man, marriland's still not online? That guy says "only an hour don't worry". Its been exactly mmm 9 hours?)

Zetsu_69

Director of Cheese
Years
  • Age 29
  • CA
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
Thanks you too. I got a UT floatzel if you want that too lol. I totally forgot about it lol.

Zetsu_69

Director of Cheese
Years
  • Age 29
  • CA
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
This isn't shiny but want a regice ev'd lv100? Its got 436 sp.def.

Toushiro319

10th Squad Taicho!
Years
[50]Palcity Lucario- Modest (UT)NEW!
[25]Concert Chatot- Brave (UT)NEW!

I would like those.

Check what I have in my sig, and tell me what you would like for them. ^_^

Asch_R2

The Power Within
Years
i and interested in

[37]Wiscash- Mild (UT)
[48]Lapras- Bashful (UT)NEW!
[9]Tyrogue- Careful (T)NEW!
[40]Skitty- Docile (UT)NEW!

Pick 4 from my thread,

Last edited:

ѕℓσωвяσ

PK Rockin' ★☆
Years
I have three movie Shaymins UFT , what could I get for one? They're not on my game at the mo, a friend is holding one for me. (They wanted the data, and my wifi cut off. ;-;)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 20, 2010
I've got more than 9 Shaymins xD Im keeping yours don't worry. And Mr Shiny Hedgehog is never leaving my Party, let alone my game >D
That's actually the first time I've traded it away. If you look at the movie Shaymin's on my list, it's not even there

Years
[5]Channel Jirachi- Modest (UT) {SHINY!}NEW!
[10]Mystry Mew- Bashful (UT) {SHINY!}NEW!
What do u want for these 2? ^^

Years
No, it can. The Nintendo thought to give only ONE Mystry shiny Mew to the first person who would downoloaded it (or to the employees too, I dont remember right now) , but the employees of the shop where the mew was distribuited, downoloaded the shiny version of it for theirselves, and to give it to theyre friends too, and this is why there are different shiny Mystry Mews.

Johnnyboi

Street Pokéster
Years
Hey guys! Just checking out this sweet thread and I noticed something:
One thing that I don't really get is why some people crave for an UT Pokémon and won't accept touched ones. I mean, you only have to feed them a few berries TBH, and if they've erased some sweet moves, just use a heartscale? Or is there something else to it that I havn't really understood?
Anyway, thanks again for the shinies! They look sweet in my all new shiny box :D

Back