• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ShinyDizzy INC Pokemon Video Games

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    I think Dizzy stopped. He hasn't been on in ages...

I have so been on just not doing this.. See people never ever notice me and thats why I hate it... UGHHHHH

BTW My Computer Crashed so I had to start it over so for your information i didnt really stop it.. But I should.

MartynL

Game Programmer!
    Years
  • Yo................................................................................................... Can u add me to the list i wana try this out

Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    Haha, necroposting. I never heard that one before! Anyway, with the permission of Dizzy, I'd like to close this thread. Cool?

Didn't you forget to close this thread? :confused:

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Why did you revive such an old thread with a pointless comment? Maybe you didn't notice how old this was, I don't know.

Anyways, did Dizzy ever release a demo for this game?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I had a demo for this game, but, my computer was being a ***** and crashed. Thankfully, I burned the demo to a disc, which I've yet to find, but don't worry, when I do infact find the demo, I will post it, in another thread of course.

DarkMage you are infact the moderator, whatever you feel must be carried out, I can't stop you. If you'd like, please close the thread.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Unlike most mods, I ask people if they think it's okay if the thread is closed if the decision is debatable.

But seeing as you might find that disk, I'll leave this thread open so you can post the demo when/if you find it. Good luck!

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
    Years
  • You can use rm2k to make Pokemon games??? I have it, and i don't see how you could. My friend and i have plans for making a pkmn game, but we were gonna use java or somethin. But if u no how to make one in rm2k then please tell me!! It would be a ton easier than java!!

And by the way, i cant view the screenshots. When i click the link i just get a blank page. Is there somethin wrong with my computer??

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, you should first check the FAQ if you want to start making games.
    There're useful websites and more details than are quite hard explaining
    to you in this post.

Back