• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinzo Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    ok, if you watch shinzo, you can come here to talk about episodes. and if you dont watch it, dont post. i hate it when people dont know what their talking about.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    FireFox113 said:
    ok, if you watch shinzo, you can come here to talk about episodes. and if you dont watch it, dont post. i hate it when people dont know what their talking about.
    I love thay show.I try to watch as possible.I wonder why it was cancled.The last epsiode.

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
    Ok so ive watched this crappy anime like long time ago and now its showing again on tv again? So why after they discontinued it?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    No need to call it that, just say you don't like it -.-; It was restarted because it was cut half last time.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    SS4Gotenks said:
    Ok so ive watched this crappy anime like long time ago and now its showing again on tv again? So why after they discontinued it?
    They discountiuned the final battle.I am not sure.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    as blue knows, i didnt like anime growing up, and didnt understand it. so, i never saw it in the beggining, but i would say, its a pretty good show.

i just cant stand mushra! omg! his voice! ARGH!!! but i do like sago! he cool!

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    Hey! Don't bash Mushra! *huggles him* I <3 Mushra ^^ He's so kyoot!~ *kisses him* XD XP Yes, I'm a total fangirl. Proud of it though. *lol*

But anyways, I really do like this series. It's different, but very good.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    well, he is...koot...but i cant STAND his voice! argh! hes gonna drive me crazy!

anyway, wats every ones faverite character? SAGO!!! i luv his attitude, and the water guy! YAY!

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    I think it's quite obvious my favorite is Mushra. XD *lol* As for his voice? I dunno...I guess him being so darn cute makes me luff his voice too!~ XD Demo, I like him as Mushra. When he changes he's still attractive, but I think he's hotter when he's short and cute XD

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    Woah, now that's an anime I haven't seen in a long time XD I remember it being a pretty cool show though and that how back when I watched it nobody I knew had even heard of it X_x;

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I love Shinzo, its my favourite anime, <3 Mushrambo, its a really good anime, and I love it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back