• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    Haha. If only Dawn had her hair loose. Most guys (guilty) prefer girl's hair nice, long and loose. Oh how that would sexiefy Dawn :D

But then again, I'd be competing with Ash, Kenny, and Gary for first base :(

Hahahaha there's something strange and wrong about that... But... thank you for that enlightening perspective... ... ... ?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    ^Wow, can't you wait till she's your age? :\

Lol, I feel like a hypocrite.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    NPC? A Nsomething Psomething Character? Uh oh. I thought it was ok I didn't know this character yet when Jorah said he was in the Japanese version only (because I watch the dubs) but was he in Platinum the game? Rats... so I pay the price haha. I had money for one game recently and I opted for Harry Potter 6. O.o Anywayyyyyy...

I *still* have to go and see Harry Potter 6, from the reviews, it was probably better that you went to see HP than get Platinum XD Platinum is basically exactly the same as DP with a few extra parts, I don't know why I bothered buying it...gahhh, I hate you, Nintendo! They tricked me again.

Oh, NPC = Non Playable Character

Hahahaha there's something strange and wrong about that... But... thank you for that enlightening perspective... ... ... ?
    XDDD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    I must say it, but the Pokemon franchise just simply beats the gaming section for HP. Blows it off the water.

AdvancedK9 said:
    Haha. If only Dawn had her hair loose. Most guys (guilty) prefer girl's hair nice, long and loose. Oh how that would sexiefy Dawn :D

But then again, I'd be competing with Ash, Kenny, and Gary for first base :(

*laughs at this post* I second all of that. :D

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    ^ ...

Ah great, does that mean I am NOW fighting with Ruby as well for 1st base?! Screw this. I'm flirting with my schoolgirls again ;_;

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    ^ For one thing, AdvancedK9, I really love your sig.

You guys are so funny. Springing onto random topics... is this even Shipping Debates anymore? XDDDDD

I *still* have to go and see Harry Potter 6, from the reviews, it was probably better that you went to see HP than get Platinum XD Platinum is basically exactly the same as DP with a few extra parts, I don't know why I bothered buying it...gahhh, I hate you, Nintendo! They tricked me again.

I'm seeing Harry Potter 6 tonight.

Platinum is different~ The plot changed, you get a Battle Frontier, you get an expanded Pokedex... Ugh, there's so many.

bla bla bla says fukari well i think that yaoi is ok cuz its just not right that yaoi has a small role in anime ya know?

You truly disgust me, my dear. And one of the reasons is your sucky grammar.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    AdvancedK9 said:
    Ah great, does that mean I am NOW fighting with Ruby as well for 1st base?! Screw this. I'm flirting with my schoolgirls again ;_;

Huh? What, no! I was just agreeing with what you were saying there. At least you can flirt...*twiddles thumbs*

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    XDDD The ontopicness of this thread is amazing. I think we should find something shipping to talk about, I wouldn't want a mod to come in and close the thread because of how bad it's got or something. So, off to DeviantART.

Oh yeah AdvancedK9, your sig is really funny XD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I WOULD BUY THIS GAME.

Spoiler:

I must say it, but the Pokemon franchise just simply beats the gaming section for HP. Blows it off the water.
    I didn't think anyone was talking about the games? Flipendo! ~

I'm seeing Harry Potter 6 tonight.

Platinum is different~ The plot changed, you get a Battle Frontier, you get an expanded Pokedex... Ugh, there's so many.
    I was going to go and see it today, but my dad said he wants to see it tomorrow and apparently he's paying, so yay ~ XDD

Platinum only has minor tweaks, it wasn't worth me paying £30 for basically the same game D: It's the first time I've bought 2 games that were based in the same region...I'm not doing that again

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Spoiler:

That is so cruel XD
    Spoiler:

lolwtf?

I WOULD BUY THIS GAME.

Spoiler:

WHERE IS ASH? I DO NOT SUPPORT THE ABSENCE OF PEARLSHIPPING!

This thread needs moar shipping goodness, I agree. But it's not like a mod is just gonna pop out of the random blue and say "Jorah, AdvancedK9, Ruby, and you monkey in the closet are all infracted for random spontaniousness." WTF?

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    Well, the HP6 game isn't great compared to the others but it's pretty fun. Hopefully I'll be able to find a cheap used Platinum someday. But does anyone else feel awful about deleting someone else's preexisting Pokemon? Creatures that were once cared for, trained, loved, and now mean nothing to nobody? ... No?

Oh, NPC = Non Playable Character
    Ohhh, thanks! For some reason I keep thinking of Non-Refundable Character when I see that. I guess that'd be, like Harley. Make do.

Hahah Riley! I remember thinking he was really cool in Pearl. Has he been in the anime yet (well...dub, bc I won't know otherwise)? Or was he the guy that the movie guy was modeled after? I feel like he could be easily paired up with people but, I dunno, it kinda ruins his independent spirit. His partner-in-crime air.

There, that was... half shipping-debatish. Meh, close enough.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    XDDD The ontopicness of this thread is amazing. I think we should find something shipping to talk about, I wouldn't want a mod to come in and close the thread because of how bad it's got or something. So, off to DeviantART.

Oh yeah AdvancedK9, your sig is really funny XD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I WOULD BUY THIS GAME.

Spoiler:

They can't close this! I mean, the only place I don't think is bored is here! If you want to close this thread, mods, do it over my dead body.

My sentiments, exactly. The sig is pure epic win.

You know, Jorah? I've seen ALL those pictures. XDDDD
    I'm being too attached to deviantART these days...

I was going to go and see it today, but my dad said he wants to see it tomorrow and apparently he's paying, so yay ~ XDD

Platinum only has minor tweaks, it wasn't worth me paying £30 for basically the same game D: It's the first time I've bought 2 games that were based in the same region...I'm not doing that again

Meh, I read the book first, and I found that EVERYTHING changed. Oh well, the movies don't usually follow books.

I paid $738 ($369 each) for buying BOTH Japanese and English Platinum when I already have English Pearl. Whoopee, it's fun. I'll do it again for HG/SS~

Jmath

*blank*
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2011
    Hahah Riley! I remember thinking he was really cool in Pearl. Has he been in the anime yet (well...dub, bc I won't know otherwise)? Or was he the guy that the movie guy was modeled after? I feel like he could be easily paired up with people but, I dunno, it kinda ruins his independent spirit. His partner-in-crime air.
    Yeah he has. With his very own DBZ-esque moment.;)

Years
    I WOULD BUY THIS GAME.

Spoiler:

NGH! I would buy this game too!
    Well actually there is a Graphic Novel maker program and loads of others around there.
    owo It wouldn't be too hard to make!

I think the blacked out picture looks like Sasuke?!, but I think it should be Zoey. |D
    Add:
    My sister is like the other half of my brain sometimes, she points out small things that should be obvious to me. It's Volkner.

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    I'd definitely press that button. Paul is unhappy that Dawn's taking care of him--looks like he's complaining. But that game is very very disturbing. What's that one where you "improperly" touch some girls by stylus?

Jorah said:
    I didn't think anyone was talking about the games? Flipendo! ~

*facepalms* Oh no, not you too...

.Fukari said:
    Meh, I read the book first, and I found that EVERYTHING changed. Oh well, the movies don't usually follow books.

That is not surprising to me. For every movie that comes out, I know what it'll turn out so I'm not fazed as much anymore.

Jmath said:
    With his very own DBZ-esque moment.

Every Aura user has their DBZ moment. That's what it fuels on. Now I wouldn't be surprised if Ash pulled a Gohan with his own "powers" (I sort of wished that happened.).

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Not only would it kill Pikashipping (think that's the one) but it would make him look like Darth Sidious.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    New topic: Flint, from the Sinnoh Elite Four. Who's the "lucky" lady to be paired with him? If you can't remember him, here's a picture

Spoiler:

I think he could be Zoey's father :P I called it!

What's that one where you "improperly" touch some girls by stylus?

o.O

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Pikakamehameha? Well that sure would be cruel.

Doesn't Ash already have aura powers anyways? Just put on those gloves and viòla. You got yourself another uber for SSB and Super enhanced Pearlshipping. *shot*

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    New topic: Flint, from the Sinnoh Elite Four. Who's the "lucky" lady to be paired with him?

You know, if I'm in my spazout status, I would say Volkner, but in my conducts I have to keep my logic intact and shouldn't group yaoi with Pokemon, so...

Maybe Cynthia? XD *shot*
    Because there's not a single girl for him that makes sense, other than Cynthia, who works with him in the E4.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back