• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    If I weren't single I'd seriously be try to eat you alive right now >_<' BTW, it would be called Shippingshipping.

Hahaha in one day I've gotten two threats, not bad! I think if you weren't single you wouldn't care what I said anyway. Oh and the shippingshipping was why I suggested shipping-squared. But shippingshipping sounds, idk, hyper excited. Which many shippers are. So, not a bad idea.

DarkDreams

Whispers in the dark...
    Years
    EH?

You should all see MY shipping...Shipping thing:

Drew vs Ash vs Paul vs Barry vs Red vs Silver vs Misty vs Dawn vs Cynthia vs Franklin vs Harley vs Solidad vs King of Pokelantis for the lovely miss May.

I've written a fic on it ^^"

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    You made a huge orgy fanfic? o.O

Since when do we make fun of real shippings? ;_; damn

I wasn't making fun, just stating my thoughts...8D

I'M NOT SCARYYYYYYY.
    *so not trying to kill you*

*coughs*

You're the only person that actually scares me into not wanting to make them angry...you can decide yourself if that makes you proud or not...*hides*

? Confirmation?

HAHAHAHA. This made me laugh. What would we even call that? shipping-squared? Personally I'm more of a Jorah/Ruby shipper-- jokes, jokes (don't kill me) but srsly this thread seems more aimless without your constant argument that was at one time a staple, where is that kid?

Uggggggggh I really hope Lyra isn't throwing shipping hints about Dawn and Ash because that's the way things lean towards canon or at least open up that potential...... I really don't like that pairing. Ash and Dawn seem like really good friends but I can't find ANY chemistry between them. Maybe they seem too brother-sister.

Hehehe, I was under the impression that everyone got annoyed with our constant arguments that lead to nowhere. He's busy with stuff like preparing for exams, so doesn't have time to come here apparently, so I'd be surprised if he came here anytime soon...or at all o.O So just think of him as dead. And if he ever revives himself here he's Jesus or something.

Yeah, I think the same. Out of the main girls, I like Dawn with Ash least. Out of Advanceshipping and Pokeshipping, I like Pokeshipping the most. ...I'm a traitor to this thread. But really, on the whole, I hate all 3 of them :D

D: *sigh*This is sure a bad day, how many more ships do I have? Oh yeah:

FireStarter, Image, SapphirePearl, Stranger and Red x May.

Surprisingly enough, they all have teh fanartz <33

Haha, I have fanart of ships I don't support XD I like SapphirePearl just because it's pretty ~

Spoiler:

And here's some Jun/Hikari, just because

Spoiler:

If I weren't single I'd seriously be try to eat you alive right now >_<'
    BTW, it would be called Shippingshipping.

Azumi, I would take this as a personal insult
    I'm a Shippingshipper

My favorite May ship is Hoennshipping(Brendan/May). I think it can work.

Allthough I don't like Brendan/May (because I thought Brendan was the worst rival ever out of the Pokemon games) I *do* like Ruby/Sapphire XD Which is basically the same characters really

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
    EH?

You should all see MY shipping...Shipping thing:

Drew vs Ash vs Paul vs Barry vs Red vs Silver vs Misty vs Dawn vs Cynthia vs Franklin vs Harley vs Solidad vs King of Pokelantis for the lovely miss May.

I've written a fic on it ^^"

I dub it OrgyShipping.
    Azumi, I would take this as a personal insult.
    I'm a Shippingshipper

Yes, 2 ShippingShippers! We must start a group!

DarkDreams

Whispers in the dark...
    Years
    You made a huge orgy fanfic? o.O

Yes.

It's still in progress, each of the people i've mentioned would get a chapter dedicated to them, then BAM. Huge ass fights. It's fun to write, excluding the ContestShippy parts.

And I think OrgyShipping has been taken...

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    MissingnoResearcher: A proud supporter of ShippingShipping FTW.

You Must DIE!
    Penguinshipping is a pretty feasible shipping in my oppions, but it's just we need more episodes of Kenny to really get to know this devil guy.

Must retaliate with Pearlshippings pics!
    Spoiler:

Nice fan art.
    FYI I agree with you on Penguinshipping.
    That's my major beef with it, Kenny hardly appears in the show.
    If he appeared more I'm sure it'd be my second favorite ship.
    And I'm still really confused about Ikarishipping.
    I guess fan fiction does it for the fans, cuz it sure as heck isn't the scenes they get :O
    No offense, I respect every one's opinions on each others ships.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    ^ 2 Kilobytes could have been shrunk down to "I am a Pokeshipper". Only 18 Bytes :P

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
    It's still in progress, each of the people i've mentioned would get a chapter dedicated to them, then BAM. Huge ass fights. It's fun to write, excluding the ContestShippy parts.

And I think OrgyShipping has been taken...

How dare you take MAH ORGYSHIPPING!!!!

Just 2? What am I, Meowth? Jokes. I join.

Yeah, I'll get the Mewoth costume.

Also, for the simplicity of my sake, this thread will have a secret name of:"ShippingShipping Debates".
    Don't worry, we are all equals here.

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    *steps out of the darkness and into the light, with a bag on his shoulder, with a keen smile*

Hello guys. It's been a long time, two months overdue.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Eh...?? o_O Hehe, no need!! *suddenly backs off*

What's going on around here? What's ShippingShipping?

Years
    LOOK! It's a person.

:> Shipping Shipping is AdvancedK47xAzumi, which also happen to be the King and Queen of the Shipping Debate Thread.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    o_O Wow, I have been missing a lot...so we're into real pairings on this thread? *suddenly gets uncomfortable* And uh, what led to this state...? -_-

DarkDreams

Whispers in the dark...
    Years
    o_O Wow, I have been missing a lot...so we're into real pairings on this thread? *suddenly gets uncomfortable* And uh, what led to this state...? -_-

I'm not a what D:

*ahem* So I suddenly bring up the topics of BugShipping, then Advance then OutCry, then all of the sudden, BAM MOAR real shippers came on. So yeah

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    The legendary Ruby I have been hearing of.
    *kisses Ruby's feet*
    Join us at the new ShippingShipping Threads.

OK, I lol'd. That's actually hilarious. No kisses for Ruby.

RUBYYYY...Hi. :D When AK47 was deciding who would be Queen. AK47 chose Azumi (Fukari) and so the shipping came about lol. And Azumi has mysteriously not posted in quite a while...I hope she hasn't been scared off o.O

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    *bizarre expression* He really didn't need to do that. I mean, I enjoy all the adoration and everything, but not to the point of groveling...

DarkDreams said:
    *ahem* So I suddenly bring up the topics of BugShipping, then Advance then OutCry, then all of the sudden, BAM MOAR real shippers came on. So yeah

Ah, hello there, you must be new. Welcome to the crazy club. ^_^

So I see AK47 has taken my place while I was gone, huh? *folds arms, narrows eyes* That's interesting. While I'm gone he's here more often...*frowns, scratches chin in thought* Same antics, or has he gone crazier?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Nope, It's just 2nd semester of School. That means I got over being crazy over my teachers yelling at me for late homework and I have more time to add insanity to the Shipping thread.

Oh Jorah, BTW, instead of queen, you can be the dungeon-keeper. I really need someone to keep an eye on my brother. And make sure he does his math homework kk?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back