• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
    Nice. I was also thinking about dragoniar and milotic ( I call it deepblueshipping ) togetic and celebi ...*smile*...ho-oh and latias.

let's see... in order: No (I wouldn't mind it if I didn't despise Milotic) Yes, and ACK! I need Mind-soap!

no offense meant, of course. Just... I'll pass on that last one, thank you. Same goes for the ultimate ship o' doom, Rayquaza and Latias. Rayqauza.... well, do the words "I despise it with every fiber of my being" mean anything to you?

but this isn't the place for... no, wait, it sort of is.

Ahh, whatever. I got fanarts to draw and spammers to fight. back later ^_^

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
    Oh, I don't support it, I was just saying.

Umbreon, do you have any ideas for naming Togetic/Celebi or Ho-oh/Latias?

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Umbreon, do you have any ideas for naming Togetic/Celebi or Ho-oh/Latias?
    Hmmm... Togetig/Celebi can be Happyshipping or guadianshipping. Ho-oh/Latias am I going to call Againstcommanderlatiosshipping. Hehehe... :P
    I was just joking... I really had no idea. I was searching a nice partner for latias because I feel sad for her when she lost latios. And ho-oh is a really special pokemon. I would never pair her with reyquaza. As I said erlier I like latias, I don't want to kill her! Ho-oh has also a special maening for Ash. Every time when something importent happend's in his life, he meet ho-oh. So ho-oh/latias is some kind of passivaltoshipping.:) Hey, this is a good name!

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I was just joking... I really had no idea. I was searching a nice partner for latias because I feel sad for her when she lost latios. And ho-oh is a really special pokemon. I would never pair her with reyquaza. As I said erlier I like latias, I don't want to kill her! Ho-oh has also a special maening for Ash. Every time when something importent happend's in his life, he meet ho-oh. So ho-oh/latias is some kind of passivaltoshipping.:) Hey, this is a good name!

I get what you're saying and I partially agree with you, I mean PassivaltoShipping, come on, that's just hawt! BUT I can never pair Ho-oh with anyone/mon except Ash because of exactly what VU said, it's spesshul to him. Cx

Lugia's another option for Ho-oh but that's only because they're in the same season, which honestly makes no sense now that I think about it.

Latias in Bianca-form x Ash. Cx

Commander_Latios

Years
    I can never pair Ho-oh with anyone/mon except Ash because of exactly what VU said, it's spesshul to him. Cx

I suppose i could see that, although I don't really like Ho-Oh all that much.

Lugia's another option for Ho-oh but that's only because they're in the same season, which honestly makes no sense now that I think about it.

It does make no sense. there's like, zero evidence. they were never even in an episode together to my knowledge. Besides, I'm a tried-and-true Bluebirdshipper.

Latias in Bianca-form x Ash. Cx

Whoo! altoshipping FTW! Drinks all around!

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I suppose i could see that, although I don't really like Ho-Oh all that much.

You don't like Ho-oh? Blasphemy!

Kidding of course~

It does make no sense. there's like, zero evidence. they were never even in an episode together to my knowledge. Besides, I'm a tried-and-true Bluebirdshipper.

I don't mind BluebirdShipping (that's Arti/Lugi right? ^^;) although how come the guardian of the sea never got matched up with Moley and Zappy? Colour schemes too different? xP

Whoo! altoshipping FTW! Drinks all around!

AltoShipping cannot be beaten!

Commander_Latios

Years
    You don't like Ho-oh? Blasphemy!

Kidding of course~

what can I say? I don't despise it, I only really despise rayquaza. I just don't LIKE it. Lugia fanboy.

I don't mind BluebirdShipping (that's Arti/Lugi right? ^^;) although how come the guardian of the sea never got matched up with Moley and Zappy? Colour schemes too different? xP

I don't know why he didn't. I just know that I love bluebird, and there's that one "hint" which most people dismiss, but I throw out as evidence.

I've said it before, but did you notice how, in Movie 2, Lugia didn't leave the underwater current until Arti got attacked, and not beforehand? I call that as Him giving more of a hoot about her than the others.

AltoShipping cannot be beaten!

Hail to that! The Two Sides of Lati Shipping (Altoshipping and Dewshipping) will stand above all others.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    I've said it before, but did you notice how, in Movie 2, Lugia didn't leave the underwater current until Arti got attacked, and not beforehand? I call that as Him giving more of a hoot about her than the others.
    What kind of stupid hint is that? You sounds like one of this obsessiv shippers who go searching for hints everywere.
    When I watch the second movie I only look for these onehundredthousent pokeshipping hints in there^^.

Commander_Latios

Years
    What kind of stupid hint is that? You sounds like one of this obsessiv shippers who go searching for hints everywere.
    When I watch the second movie I only look for these onehundredthousent pokeshipping hints in there^^.

Hey, it's better than nothing at all. And a lot better than the... let's see, you said there are about 100,000 pokeshipping hints in the 2nd one. Well, My one trivial and up-for-debate hint is a lot better than the 99,995 unofficial, don't-actually-count-as-evidence 4kids dub-only hints in it.

I'd normally not outright call people wrong about evidence, but 4kids hints DON'T COUNT.

Commander_Latios

Years
    I DON'T CARE! Better 5 seasons and 5 movies with 4kids-made pokeshippinghints, then only 1 movie for altoshipping.

again, not true. cause the altoshipping hints were Officially there. whereas 4kids hints AREN'T.

I'm not gonna argue about it any longer. -goes off and blows up specially-textured tanks with pokeshipping symbols on them in Tiberium Wars-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back