• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdvanceMapper

Stop scaring the little kids!
    Years
    Host, I wish to waste Post 777 on this piece of Pokeshipping c-... Cookie Post.

If you couldn't notice. Ash was an arrogant little child while being with Misty. If what you said was true, he would've had THE TALK... About the periodic table of elements. of course, no pre-teen has memorized the table. So at age 10. If you get a crush, you get crushed, forever.

Ok, out of my RBSN, Pokeshipping does not fit at all. IF, Ash was to travel with Misty again. The Pokes clan would probably be proud.

Platinum Fan... Please look for the special gift I gave to CPUDude on Page 60...

Ah...
    However, I don't regret it.
    I have come to my senses about Ash and Misty.
    Eh, I'll VM you later.

Wait........
    What's on Page 60?
    There's only the RayShipping, SapphirePearlshipping and wahtever.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    L0l. The page you VMed me was actually funny. I may be guilty as charged for Pearlshipping from Ex-Advanceshipping. But, LOL!

If you expected me to turn to the da-... Pokeshipping side with this, I'm Chuck Norris :P...

Did you :paranoid:?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I am neutral with Advanceshipping. So I will only support evidence from both sides.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    Does Max/Max mean he should marry himself? That's strange. If it means he won't be shipped with anyone, yeah, I can see that. Max/Jurachi brings up Humanmon again, so careful about this topic, bc anyone who doesn't support that automatically won't support Max/Jurachi. However, if there are a large amount of people who think Human and Pokemon together work, well, then I guess you have a topic. But, are there really that many people?

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Does Max/Max mean he should marry himself? That's strange. If it means he won't be shipped with anyone, yeah, I can see that. Max/Jurachi brings up Humanmon again, so careful about this topic, bc anyone who doesn't support that automatically won't support Max/Jurachi. However, if there are a large amount of people who think Human and Pokemon together work, well, then I guess you have a topic. But, are there really that many people?

Of course there are. Some people even ship Max and May, but they're out there, no matter how small the population.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back