• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Minuteman III said:
    G.B.B. Altomare hurls a 16-inch broadside towards S.B.B. Berlitz. Berlitz sinks within minutes of shells impacting.

What the hell is this all about??

Shedinjareese said:
    After all, he never sees again that girl who gave him the "Welcome Kiss" from Pokemon 2000, right?

Yup, just like Melody.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oh, I'm sorry. Since Advance is such a shoujo ship I thought you were a girl lol.

There is an awesome new thing in forums called: The Gender. Located below the avatar. You should check it out. Only the most Popular of Popular can see it.

James/Victreebel/Cacnea/Carnivine? Wow, talk about Homobipolygynyandrygamsexual! But you really can't deny it's unpossible. But it would be fun.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • There is an awesome new thing in forums called: The Gender. Located below the avatar. You should check it out. Only the most Popular of Popular can see it.

James/Victreebel/Cacnea/Carnivine? Wow, talk about Homobipolygynyandrygamsexual! But you really can't deny it's unpossible. But it would be fun.

Actually, it's called Gender.*hit*

Of course it's impossible, the show would never let this happen.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • Mmhm. I mean, as a Rocketshipper I might be slightly biased, but the chances of Human-Pokemon relationship occurring within the string of main charactrers, like James, is slim. IF the concept were introduced, and you never know, it'll probably be someone they meet along their journeys. But, it would be a complicated thing to explain outright. More than likely such a relationship would be alluded to, such as, "My ________ is my whole world." [insert pokemon]

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Pokeshipping's been around for the longest so it's captured the most votes and it's got a whole 5 seasons of proof to back it up. Some strong, some those little things you notice. Then again, May has shown one big sign she likes him. I'd like to turn your attention to DP79, Strategy with a Smile. Ash and May both pull out their ribbon halves that they tied for near the end of Season 9. If you don't see that sign, you hate Advance Shipping A LOT! Pearl Shipping, not too many obvious signs, I must admit.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • What? How is keeping a momento a sign for love? He kept Misty's lure, maybe that handkerchief, and the other side of the pokéball he split with Gary.

So I ask again; what?

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Ash has absolutely no clue how either of them feel and frankly, no one knows for sure. There have been hints, but that's all they are, hints.

Some people decide to believe them, some decide not too. Only a true Advance, Poke (etc) can really see a hint when there is one. And I never said that I hated Pokeshipping. That one is the most solid out of them all *points to the songs Misty's Song and He Drives Me Crazy* next to it is probably Psychicshipping. Every shipping has an equal chance of actually happening. And if they end the series without answering some questions I will be so angry (even angrier than how Megaman Legends 2 ended). We just have to see how it all ends and stay as far away from completely senseless fanfics.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Who said you hated Pokéshipping? Also, the songs you named are 4Kids created so they aren't canon.

Another point, I think that non-biased people can point out hints. Not the shippers.

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
  • Mystery Treecko said:
    That one is the most solid out of them all *points to the songs Misty's Song and He Drives Me Crazy*

As before stated, those songs count for NOTHING. They're a shameless attempt to make it canon by 4kids, who were ALWAYS biased towards it.

And if they end the series without answering some questions I will be so angry (even angrier than how Megaman Legends 2 ended).

You hated the ending too, eh? I wish they'd just make a third one already, it's been YEARS.

We just have to see how it all ends and stay as far away from completely senseless fanfics.

And where's the fun in that? Without them, we wouldn't have a reason to argue over them. Which is fun. I like raving about how Human/pokemon shippings PWN YOU ALL.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • You hated the ending too, eh? I wish they'd just make a third one already, it's been YEARS.
    Pokémon had an ending? Why is it still going on?

Commander_Latios said:
    And where's the fun in that? Without them, we wouldn't have a reason to argue over them. Which is fun. I like raving about how Human/pokemon shippings PWN YOU ALL.
    You know deep inside the human/human ships are the best. Just look deep, you'll find it. :P

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
  • Pokémon had an ending? Why is it still going on?

No, that was a comment at the Mega Man Legends 2 thing.

You know deep inside the human/human ships are the best. Just look deep, you'll find it. :P

Nope. It ain't there. I blasted it out with high explosives YEARS ago. Since Movie 5 came out, to be precise. Before that I was really into Gymshipping (I've ALWAYS hated pokeshipping, no offense) and Rocketshipping, but the interest got vaporized when I blasted them aside for Altoshipping.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I would've have been a Pokeshipper if Ash was more mature but... Pokeshipping is epic fail due to Ash's maturity. And if it does become canon someday, I'm Chuck Norris. Obviously, no one would like it if I were Chuck Norris...

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Platonic mementos are not considered to be shipping hints.

I would've been a shipper of anyone IF Ash was mature. Yes, including Advancedshipping.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • Yeah, Contestshipping did something that I don't think I've seen in the series before: it was brought up without complete denial. At the Grand Festival or something, I think it was Jessie who mentioned May and Drew as a couple, after which May twiddled her fingers and said, "I hadn't...really...thought about it." All other reactions to proposed ships have been along the lines of, "Ew gross," "Not in a million years," "I'd rather die", etc.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Now that I read the last sentence in my previous post, I would consider Advanceshipping valid if May returned such feelings, which frankly I don't see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back