• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHIPPINGS POLL

Which shiiping do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Hate to break it to you but AdvanceShipping has like no chance of happening now, especially since May is no longer traveling with the group. And unlike Misty, May hasn't had a cameo since she left, unlike the hosos Misty got.

Not like I'm really voting for the PokeShipping side either but just pointing out that Pokeshipping is more likely to happen than AdvanceShipping.
    I'm on a hiatus from PokeShipping. Because right now, I'm just sick of the two main girl x main boy shippings. They are dull, cliche and make me want to gauge my eyes out.

I support AshxShinji because even if it's not true shipping hints, you know Shinji likes Ash. He's just got his own subtle twisted way of showing it. One day he's like "Omg loser" yet still insists on stalking him across Shinou. Yet in the most recent Shinji episode
    Spoiler:

I LOVE SHINJI HE'S TWISTED LIKE ME!
    lolwhtver

Mr. Sanders

AaMayL Supporter for life!
    Years
    Yay! Storm stopped so its safe to go back online.

What a great greeting.

A Contestshipper and a Shinji lover.

There's still a million chances May will come back!

and besides, the real series dosn't do much for me anymore, it's very predictable... which is exactly why I'm writing TrainersUnion, a fan fiction series with some Advanceshipping hints. And No, as some mean person in a chatroom pointed out, I AM NOT DOING IT TO TRY AND CONVINCE MYSELF THAT ASH AND MAY ARE A COUPLE! THAT IS MERELY MY OPINION! AND IT IS MY CHOICE TO PLACE ADVANCESHIPPING (and a kiss or two between 'friends') IN MY FIC.

Fire Guardian, I agree that May is beautiful but I just think Drew look wierd. I mean Contestshipping is obviously the pairing Nintendo chose, but I don't like it. Ps. YOUR AVATAR IS FANTASTIC! May looks sooooooo sweet, and beautiful, and..... better not mention that one! XD

This post is not intended to pay any disrespect to any shippings in any way (except Pokeshipping. XD)

Happy as ever,

Mr. Sanders

Last edited:

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
    Don't let the series get you down. Support Advanceshipping if you want. Unlikely/nevermet pairings are the most fun.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    I'm Don't AdvanceShip Much, And I haven't saw enough of Misty To Be Sure about pokeshipping, Same With Dawn. I'll have to see once I've saw more Misty and When D&P Airs over here.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    THAT'S EXACTLY WHATS HAPPENED IN EVERY OTHER SERIES!
    Stop using capital letters.
    Yes but for pete's sake, [spoil]Hikari lost the first round of two contests in a row!
    Jessie won her first contest
    Hikari may be challenging gyms, which makes her much more different than May
    James gives one of his Pokemon to a gymleader
    characters who we thought wouldn't return (Kengo), did return.
    Ash catches a Johto Pokemon in the Shinou region!
    [/spoil]
    And to be honest, I didn't think that article was the best article Argy could've wrote.

and yes, you dont exactly type like a civil member here.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    You better add some more, as you got a lot of pairings. What about the Rockets? James/Dawn amuses me. Heh.

Yeah c'mon people, Ash isn't the only guy in the series :D

Lol James x Dawn. I love crack pairings. Actually I shouldn't laugh because I like Firebirdshipping(James x May) and I take it seriously X3

But I think this poll was supposed to be for Ash shippings only. Aw too bad..

If I had to pick anyone, I'd say Misty. Partially because I pair May up with Drew(or Harely.. or James) and Dawn up with Zoe all the time and partially because that's what I grew up with(so it just seems right to me)

I don't hate too many pairings so I don't feel I really need to debate about it. I like what I like and let others do the same. ^_^

Reflection

I know the truth...
    Years
    I've always supported Contestshipping, but since this is a poll for Ash and girl shippings only, Advanceshipping. Cause it's the cutest. :)

And CrystalClair, you should be nicer to Mr. Sanders. Some of the things you said were a bit mean.

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    And CrystalClair, you should be nicer to Mr. Sanders. Some of the things you said were a bit mean.
    sorry, it's just that I have to deal with lots of dopes at serebii and am sick with the way this forum is going down the drain and sick of how rabid some shippers can be!

I dont know why I still come to this part of the Pokecommunity but I keep thinking it's not as bland as it really is and when I do return, I'm disappointed.
    T_T

^tsundere in it's full glory

Haruki

Rare Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    how could you forget PalletShipping? Pokeshipping is also good. ^^

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    So far I like the pairing Ash x Misty, but if another person comes along whom I think is better, I may just end up rooting for them~ XD

But so far, my favourite would be Ash and Misty. <3

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    sorry, it's just that I have to deal with lots of dopes at serebii

But those kinds of people are what makes it worth going to Serebii XD You can't really say Serebii's the place to go for when you want an intelligent conversation

Years
    Let's knock off the Serebii.net bashing. Channel yourself in more positive pursuits.

Anyway, I'm for James/Dawn. He might be deflate her ego and she has it coming. Although James/May would be fun for shared neurosis. Hee.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I may like Pokeshipping the best out of there but Pearlshipping's kinda cute
    (trying to be on topic here)
    But those kinds of people are what makes it worth going to Serebii XD You can't really say Serebii's the place to go for when you want an intelligent conversation
    Yes, but at least there are many smart people like Yamato-san, Korobooshi Kojirou, Gravy and in a way Cybercubed so they can handle the rest for me. Here we just got Charaxes.
    If I want to have an intellegent conversation, I'll go to bulbagarden.

so sorry, Charaxes, I just have points to make. Sorrrry
    I'm gone now, bye. I promise, no more

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Diamondshipping (SatoshixHikari) is really Pearlshipping, which I full-heartedly support. Dawn and Ash were made for each other !

Duh. they were mean't for each other.

ahh... i loved the days when i was younger when i used to scream my donkey off complaining that ash and may were for each other,(explains name) good times.

but now, a younger, better, and less predictable girl called dawn has appeared, so much for may and ash, anti contest and pokeshipping eras. Pearlshipping is the official Bomb

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    I haven't thought too much about pearlshipping much yet. As far as I've seen there haven't been too many "moments" between them but I'm sure some will pop up in the future.

Recently I've started to take an interest in advanceshipping(though I still favor contest and firebird over it). I like how he was always there encouraging her not to give up and to battle with everything she had. She didn't even like Pokemon when she first started out and look at her now.

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
    i can't really vote for anything but the "none of the above" option, as it contained none of the Ash ships I support.

And no, I don't include any of the AshXvarious male characters to be in that list (i have expressed my views on this matter and would appreciate it that were left out).

in particular, you forgot altoshipping (and again, i'd prefer if the little detail of who kissed him would be left untouched. I have my belief, you have yours. end of chain.) and pikashipping (but only as long as pikachu is protrayed as female. Obvious reasons.)

this has been a message from Commander Latios. Thank you and have a nice day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back