• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shocking! The Electric Pokémon Fan Club

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
Years
  • What is your favourite electric Pokémon, and why?

I personally love Ampharos and Rotom ("original" form only.) Ampharos because....I don't know, I just loved it the moment I saw it, and Rotom because it looks so cool. I don't like any of its alternate forms though. I pretty much adore all Electric pokemon though (even Electivire, more for its power than for its looks xD)

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    My favorite electric pokemon would have to be Electivire. Then second i'd have to go with Raichu lol.

Aitania

overwhelming c u t e n e s s!
    Years
  • I would love to join nwn!
    [<3][<3][<3]
    What is your favourite electric Pokémon, and why?
    I looove the Mareep chain. I don't know why, I think it's because I have a thing for cute farm animals like sheep! I really think they're adorable and I'm in love with any kind of cute pokemon. I also like the Pikachu chain because they're all cute and powerful too!

Aitania

overwhelming c u t e n e s s!
    Years
  • Thank you very much!

Also, guys- What other userbars would you like to see? I just made a couple randomly, but I'd love to know what you guys would want to use before I go ahead and make some more.

... MAREEP!! Or Flaffy!! xD... Sorry!

Years
  • Can I join? My favorite is either Jolteon or Luxray. As for the user bars I think a Jolteon one would be cool.

Years
  • Well, I love Electric Pokemon...

What is my favorite Electric Pokemon and why?

Jolteon: Speed, plus he looks so awesome. Almost always at the top of my team.

Also, to answer your userbar question, I'd like to see a Jolteon one, lol. Maybe a Electabuzz too.

Oh, duh, btw, I'd like to join, lol.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • What is your favourite electric Pokémon, and why?

First, it's Jolteon. This Pokémon has amazin' stats, if I say so myself. It's speed is fast and I could totally stun my opponents before jabbing it more with Lightningbolts.

Second goes to Raikou. The Thunder Legendary Dog is amazin'! I love it very much. ^^ It's also adorable.

Luxray is my third, favorite, Thunder Pokémon. It has that menacing look that makes you want to jump up your feet. Well, you have to, because Luxray just shocked you! :O

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Can I Join I love all the electric pokemon - especially pichu
    some of my other fav's are Raichu, Pikachu, elekid, ampahros and jolteon!

Revelation

reveal itself
    Years
  • Mind if I join here,,,,,I love electric pokemons <3
    I have to say it's Pikachu <3 because it's the first electric pokemon I saw and very cute..and awesome.

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
  • Can I join too?

I've grown to like Electric Pokémon recently, probably because that annoying Static ability is just... evil.
    My favourite used to be cute little Flaaffy, but I've grown to like Raichu. It represents proper, old school, tough yet deeply adorable! And Freezer Rotom. A Pokémon that's also fridge...?!

Back