• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shockwave93's Pokemon Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Firstly, I would like to set a few ground rules:
    1. I am a full time employee so I might not always have a lot of time to meet requests. However everyone will receive a response eventually, so I ask you to be patient.
    2. All of my Pokemon are bred, I do not clone. I will accept clones but they are of a lesser value to me.
    3. If you see something you want but you don't think you have much to offer, give it a shot. Seeing as these honestly take nothing more than a bit of my time, if you can make it worth that I'm more than game for it.
    4. I can't think of anything else at the moment, but as I do I'll add more.
    5. Please make sure to submit a review. (The link is in my sig.)

Now that that's out of the way, on to the meat of the matter, trading Pokemon.

Pokemon I have:

5IV Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Shiny Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

6IV Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Legendaries:
    Spoiler:

Oh, and I almost forgot, I am looking for all sorts of things. Competitive Pokemon I don't have, legendaries, items, shinies, ect. So basically, if I have something you want make an offer and I'll see what we can do. :D

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Approved, but please add seven now species of Pokémon to your shop so that you have a total of twenty different ones.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • I'll give you a could 5 IVs you don't have so you hit the 20 poké requirement if you like. Shoot me a PM/VM and check out my pre-breds in my shop if you want some.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • In response to your post on my thread, I would like the following 5 Pokemon of yours:Rotom, Beldum, Scyther, Fletchling, and Totodile.

I'll get around to breeding your Pokemon tomorrow, trying to breed a few more things for myself tonight. :)

Years
  • Hi, nice to meet you, I am interested in this:
    Tododile - Jolly - Torrent 31/31/31/x/31/31 Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Crunch, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet.

you can find the link to my shop in my signature, let me know if you can find anything interesting for you :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2014
    Hello, Shockwave :) I am interested in the 6IV Totodile you have for trade :)

In return, I can offer you a 5IV Anorith with its Transfer only HA, Swift Swim. It also has the egg moves Knock Off, Cross Poison, Rapid Spin, and Aqua Jet. the IV spread on it is 31/31/31/x/31/31. If you are not interested in the Anorith, I have many other Pokemon for trade. Thank you for considering. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2014
    Fantastic. I'll need a bit to get another Anorith, but I'll PM you when the little guy's done :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2014
    hey can i take that noibat and gligar off your hands?
    my FC= 1693 2387 8798
    IGN= Jamie

Stigmon

Linkin Park/ MIW Fan
    Years
  • Would you be interested in trading a 5IV Protean Froakie for your 5IV Totodile? That is, if you haven't traded Totodile already. I also have a 6IV Timid Torrent Froakie if you want that instead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back