• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shockwave93's Pokemon Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stigmon

Linkin Park/ MIW Fan
Years
  • I've got one! Is a male 31/31/x/31/31/31 (judged "Can't be beat!" by IV checker in Kiloude) okay?
    Please PM me if the trade is fine to work out times.
    Forgot this the first time:

IGN: Shane
    In-game nickname: Darklord
    Mii name: Skatan
    FC: 1693-1675-6134

Last edited:

Stigmon

Linkin Park/ MIW Fan
    Years
  • Is one of these Jolly (male) Froakies acceptable for the 5IV Totodile?

31/31/x/31/31/31
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    x/31/31/31/31/31
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    31/x/31/31/31/31

Stigmon

Linkin Park/ MIW Fan
    Years
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31 would be perfect! I probably won't be able to trade tomorrow, I work ALL day. :/ Regardless, the next time you see me online hit me up and we can get this going.
    No problem, he's not going anywhere. May I just have your timezone? I'm CAT(UTC+02:00).

EDIT: Thanks so much for the trade!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Just figured I'd bump this to let everyone know I'm back at it. I have a few more Pokemon to add to my list so I'll probably be updating some time after the Kanto Classic is over. Also, to anyone that I had an outgoing trade with at the time that I disappeared; I would like to first apologize and offer to give you whatever pokemon you were interested in for free as a token of my apologies (please be honest about it :D)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back