• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shoes and shoelaces?

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Being an overly-obsessive shoe fanatic, I knew it was my sworn duty to create this thread.

What type(s) of shoes do you have? What's your favorite type? How do you lace them?
    As for myself, I usually wear my beloved Chucks. Which, for you highly uneducated and shameful people who've never heard the term "Chucks" before, are Converse. :D

Anyway, now that you know what my "shoe style" is, let me hear all of yours, yo.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Well, I don't want to be a favorite shoe stealer but I also have to say Converse Hi-tops are my favorites

If not maybe Adidas Samoa?

Just not CROCS >:o

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
    Converse for me too! Black, red and a pink pair!

I also like the Rocket Dog brand, they make these little pumps in all cute designs which are great to wear with jeans aswell as shorts! (I don't wear my Converse with shorts or anything because it leaves tanlines xD )

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Boots, though I'm not sure what material they are made of. Boots are, by nature, more sturdy than the average shoe and are more comfortable during prolonged periods of walking.

Also, I have a pair of skate shoes, which I more commonly wear since I can just slip them on. I like shoes without heels and these are better than Converses.

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    Oh nice thread!

My favorite shoes are Pumas. I just love how they feel and I love the fact that they are low cut, under your ankle, they are awesome!

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I own two pairs of New Balance shoes. One pair is a pair of basketball shoes.
    I've had these shoes for ages, but once my feet grow and/or I can get enough money I'll buy me some And1 shoes.

KING KRIS

I AM BACK !
    Years
    jordons red and black and heelys:laugh:
    Quote:Ugh. Why does everyone LOVE Raquayza so much? reply:because he is the best dragon type ever!
    Shoes and shoelaces?
    Shoes and shoelaces?

Click here to feed me a fruit!
    Get your own at Dinomon! and join the pokeplush group in the mixed community group section :)​

Lee Jin Tyz

TWIZZLE TYZ my nick is live
    Years
    i wear nike max airs because their light and heel support so i can run better and i have to pairs of jordons. one pair is white and black generation 23 and the other is black with white outlining and a red jordon logo. those give me ankle supports for sports and junk.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I have a pair of red and black Chucks but I, being me, bought them a half-size too small so I can't wear then without my feet being coated in blisters. D;

Otherwise, I, being the non-shoe fancier that I am, have a pair of beaten up Nikes that I can't bring myself to let go of. D:

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
    whats with the dissing of crocs!! i have a pair of those shoes and there so comfy but they have leather on top of them so they don't have the ugly holes in them.

Right now i am wearing the Hi zoom Lebron soldiers

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    White Converse is luv :>
    Though I'm planning on buying new ones from the 1HUND(RED) collection,
    and I'm meaning those with Little Red Riding Hood. It's so cute <3

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    I have DVS Miltia, Vans Rowley XL3, es accel and es accelerate.

Shoes and shoelaces?

Shoes and shoelaces?

Shoes and shoelaces?

Shoes and shoelaces?

You could say I like shoes.. All my shoelaces are stock however.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Oooh I like Chucks too!
    I got me 3 pairs and one of them is fluorescent green!
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH CROCS?
    Sure they look kinda geeky and you see them all the time on young Asian children but they are so comfortable.
    I had a pair, I would never be seen with them in public, but for trashing around in the backyard, they are great.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Oooh I like Chucks too!
    I got me 3 pairs and one of them is fluorescent green!
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH CROCS?
    Sure they look kinda geeky and you see them all the time on young Asian children but they are so comfortable.
    I had a pair, I would never be seen with them in public, but for trashing around in the backyard, they are great.
    They smell. Bad.

Anyway, I mostly have sneakers. White and black pairs. I only wear one pair most of the time, and that's a two year old pair of New Balance shoes that are so freaking comfortable I don't ever want to part ways with them again.

I also have a nice pair of leather shoes for a more formal occasion. They are also very comfortable. They look good too.

Years
    I have four pairs of Vans that I never wear unless I go running. I have two pairs of Converse that I also never wear.

I only wear flip-flops. No matter what weather. I have a black pair that I wear everything. Then I have Coach sandals. I rarely wear my Coach ones because they're white. White shoes get dirty too quickly.

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    Converse is what I like.

A shoe must be comfortable. What type it is doesn't really matters if you don't get blisters by putting them on.

Back