• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shop] A Shop. Event pkmn, Shiny pkmn, Ev'd pkmn, Ev Training. Open.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2008
    Welcome to my shop.
    ^_^

Announcements;
    Everything I have to date (Sep.11) has been added.
    I'm not interested in ev'd pkmn at this time.
    Spoiler: [b

Everything on this post is on my /Olorin game card.
    That friend code for that card is in my sig,
    and I'll put it here;
    /Olorin; 3265 7551 2288
    ^_^

(everything listed on this post is untouched)

Event Pokemon;
    Spoiler: [b

Last edited by a moderator:

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
  • I could use skarmory
    I can trade

starmie
    dusknoir
    houndoom
    kingler
    stealix
    tangrowth
    jolteon
    umbreon
    scizor
    or yanmega

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
  • What are the gender,and OT of your shiny Croagunk and Sneasle?
    CMT for shiny ev trained Venasaur and Abomasnow,and NOK Ray can't be traded here.

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
  • I'm interested in this. 50 シェイミ, (Shaymin) えいがかん {Eigakan}, 07198, Timid, Jul.25,2008 @ Micle Berry

I can give Any shiny Eevee evolution to you with nickname I don't think I can give a umbreon. Though.

bmcqueen1118

Event Trader
    Years
  • hey im super intrested in your modest shiny jiachi wshmkr, wish absol, shiny 10 aniv suicune and espeon, shiny modest eevee, shiny treecko, shiny charmander, shiny gible.
    I can offer: world 08 lucario, palcity lucario, battonage riolu, alamos darkrai, battonage darkrai, shiny moive shaymin, shiny movie gigas, e4all manaphy, shiny ranger manaphy, shiny ut modest mareep, ev'd shiny skarmory (impish) shiny dragonite, shiny houndoom. Let me know if u see somthing!
    Great trade thread btw, it has a wide variety and she way u organized the shinnies is great! best thread ever!

Last edited:

Paolo_MaSter

Event ManiaC
    Years
  • take a look at my thread for these:

5 Shiny ジグザグマ {Zigzaguma}, サファイア, {SAPHIRE} 21121, Naughty @ Liechi Berry (Japanese)
    5 Shiny ジグザグマ {Zigzaguma}, ルビー, {RUBY} 21121, Careful @ Liechi Berry (Japanese)

Back