• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shop] Harveys Gallery, I Guess?

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • [Shop] Harveys Pixel Shop Emporium :L

I am here for people to request Pixel Art. Whether it be OWs, or Tiles, I can do.

Here is the form to fill out if you want to request something.

Username:
    Type of Request (OW, Tiles, UserBars, SupportBars, Autotiles, Textboxes, Logos, Menu graphics):
    If Tiles/OWs, What Generation style:
    Details:

Some Examples of things i have made:
    Things I have Made
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Thergox

Average Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2014
    Cool gallery/shop/thing! Despite you saying you may not be the best pixel artist in the world, the tiles and such still look good enough for a professional game.

I am also working on a game, but my spriting skills are probably the worst you can get around here. If you could, could you fix some of the overworld sprites I have?

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
    Years
  • Cool gallery/shop/thing! Despite you saying you may not be the best pixel artist in the world, the tiles and such still look good enough for a professional game.

I am also working on a game, but my spriting skills are probably the worst you can get around here. If you could, could you fix some of the overworld sprites I have?

I can certainly try my friend. Just PM me with the sprites and the problem.

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    These are just epic! I love the tiles and specially the banners So I have a request Im making my own Pokemon Hack called pokemon Slender Just started a month ago..Anyways I was hoping you could make me a banner With Darkrai and Slenderman

Keizaal

but innocence is gone
    Years
  • Wow, I really admire your water and lava tiles! They look really realistic! I also really like the text box- simple yet effective! Are your tiles, by any chance, free for use? I'd love to use them for an upcoming sprite comic I"m planning.

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
    Years
  • Wow, I really admire your water and lava tiles! They look really realistic! I also really like the text box- simple yet effective! Are your tiles, by any chance, free for use? I'd love to use them for an upcoming sprite comic I"m planning.

Those water tiles aren't by me. Just the lava areas Tiles. I can certainly message you with my Official sheet though. I have some Water tiles on it

These are just epic! I love the tiles and specially the banners So I have a request Im making my own Pokemon Hack called pokemon Slender Just started a month ago..Anyways I was hoping you could make me a banner With Darkrai and Slenderman

I can see what i can do. What style are the tiles? FRLG, or RSE?

Last edited:
    Back