• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHOP: JalordaSerpent7's SPRITE FUSION & RECOLOURING Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
  • Update: UserBar Added.
    Welcome to JalordaSerpent7's SPRITE FUSION & RECOLOURING SHOP!

I've never been good at making sprites without a base. That's why Sprite Fusions are my only Sprite topic that I'm good at. I've been watching some Sprite Fusion and Recoluring Videos on Youtube. I hope you like my sprite fusions!

Rules:

• All Pixel Art Rules Apply
    • Must give credit

Here are some of my examples:
    Spoiler:

Request Form:
    Code:
    [B]Pokemon To Be Fused: [/B]Dialga & Palkia, Rayquaza & Jirachi, Scizor & Syther, etc.
    [B]Optional | Date To Be Finished By:[/B] 6/17th/2011, 6/27th/2011, etc.
    [B]Optional | File Format (PNG is default): [/B]GIF, JPEG(Not recommended), PNG, etc.
    Requests will be taken throughout the day. Only 5 requests to be active at once. If there are more requests after 5, then I will put those requests on hold. Please wait about 1-5 days for your request to be finished (depending on what I'm doing each day).

For those of you who want to keep my sprites, I put both of them as attachments as well. Credit me if are to use them in someway!

Requests in Progress:
    Spoiler:

Completed Requests:
    Spoiler:

For those of you whose requests have been finished, there is a userbar now for you to put in your signature. You don't have to put it in your sig though.
    UserBar:

Credit to PinkTyphlosion for the UserBar.
    Code:
    https://imagedatabase.wikispaces.com/file/view/JS7%27s_UserBar.png/237737849/JS7%27s_UserBar.png
    Thanks for coming to my shop! I hope to see you again!

Last edited:

dooku01

Save the manatees!
    Years
  • Last edited:

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    Pokemon To Be Fused: Grovyle & Snivvy, Rayquaza & Arceus, Celebi & Mew

Thankyou and take whatever time you need!

Winneon

Years
  • Both requests above have been finished and sent by PM.

Winneon

Years
  • The above request has been competed and sent via PM.

Winneon

Years
  • Don't worry. I have ALL of the BW Pokemon Sprites. If you're interested in the sprite sheet, it is an attachment.

Winneon

Years
  • The above request has been finished and sent by PM.

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    Spoiler:

hmm... you have anything against leaving you a couple options? if not, fuse any one of the pokemon in the top part of my sig with cubone. :)

if not, ill go ahead and pick :)

and unless you really prefer black that much, i would rather firered sprites or before... im really not that big on the newer sprites :D (or go for a real challenge and go for pokemon red or gold.. :D )

whatever you prefer, of course :) im not going to be picky.

Winneon

Years
  • Spoiler:

hmm... you have anything against leaving you a couple options? if not, fuse any one of the pokemon in the top part of my sig with cubone. :)

if not, ill go ahead and pick :)

and unless you really prefer black that much, i would rather firered sprites or before... im really not that big on the newer sprites :D (or go for a real challenge and go for pokemon red or gold.. :D )

whatever you prefer, of course :) im not going to be picky.
    No, I don't have anything against a couple of options! I'll fuse Cubone and Gastly. And I can use the FireRed and LeafGreen sprites! I'll PM you when I'm done!:)

Spoiler:
    Please don't put a lot of Spoilers within each other! I'll PM you when your fused sprite is finished.

Last edited:

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    sorry i have to mess with ppl that do annoying things like that because i physically cannot leave the little spoiler things alone... (OCD) i was quite impressed :) wasnt something ive not tried before, but you had a slightly different take on it that is .... inspiring, i guess. :)

i still wanna see you do it in r/b/y/g sprites :P lol but im not gonna push it :) lower gen sprites are a little different to edit xD

:D ty very much! think you could give me a request on my shop too? ive been trying to keep busy; little business till i can get me a good banner for my sig. lol

Winneon

Years
  • sorry i have to mess with ppl that do annoying things like that because i physically cannot leave the little spoiler things alone... (OCD) i was quite impressed :) wasnt something ive not tried before, but you had a slightly different take on it that is .... inspiring, i guess. :)

i still wanna see you do it in r/b/y/g sprites :P lol but im not gonna push it :) lower gen sprites are a little different to edit xD

:D ty very much! think you could give me a request on my shop too? ive been trying to keep busy; little business till i can get me a good banner for my sig. lol
    Request: Psyxe's 1st request has been finished and sent via PM.

Sure, psyxe! I will make Gasbone with the 1st Gen sprites! Yeah! Where's your trade thread? Is it in your sig? I can request something! Also, I made a userbar (banner) for my shop, but no one's using them.....

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    Request: Psyxe's 1st request has been finished and sent via PM.

Sure, psyxe! I will make Gasbone with the 1st Gen sprites! Yeah! Where's your trade thread? Is it in your sig? I can request something! Also, I made a userbar (banner) for my shop, but no one's using them.....

my thread is a "animation" thread. you give me any pokemon styled sprite and i give you a animated gif of it :) ill do anything pokemon styled, front or back as long as you can provide a sample for me to work from.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=256607

and if i get a banner done, we can trade banners :) its a lot better if we support each other :)

Winneon

Years
  • I can do that in my sleep! I'll re-post when I'm done.:)

Okay! I'm done! I give you.....

Dark Inferados!

Hope you like it!:)

-JS7
    AKA SerperiorStorm

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back