• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHOP: NikNaks' World of Region Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
Years
Hey ho! Here's my map request. Please don't rush yourself - do it when you want to.

Style: HGSS
Size: 480x320 (I think this is essentials size)
Source Image: See attachments. First one is with a complete grid. Second with a short legend to all the stuff in the map.
Use: World map for my custom game. I don't know if the game actually makes it, but it'd be really cool if I had a professionally made map.

You don't need to use the colors I used in the sketch - these are only for rough partitioning of the various areas. But if you could, it'd be nice if the areas were some kind of distinct to each other using different tree sprites or something like that.
Also. I'd like the mountain range to go farther south on the east side of the map, almost reaching the end of the jungle.

I'm sure your work (however it'll end up) will be of the utter most awesomeness =)

Starchomp

Avid Gambler
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
Style: FRLG
Size: 192x144
Source image:
Spoiler:

Use: I need a world map for the hack I'm working on. I was using HGSS tiles, but I didn't like how it turned out, so I want it on Fire Red instead. Unfortunately, I don't even know where to begin. xD

The hack is called Pokemon Basalt Version, if you need to know.

Link to thread: It's on another forum so just click on the picture in my sig! :)

N!elz

Beginning Hack-maker
Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2012
Use: I need a world map for the hack I'm working on. I was using HGSS tiles, but I didn't like how it turned out, so I want it on Fire Red instead. Unfortunately, I don't even know where to begin. xD

Where did you find these HG/SS tiles for GBA? Ö
I really like to use those! And yes, I've already used the search function ;)

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
i would like a map done to
Style: HGSS
Size: Essentials
Source image:
HalixRegion.png

the region has four towns and seven cities

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2012
Wow you sure have a lot of map requests, NikNaks XD hope you don't have too much work to do D:

Anyways, here is my map request:

Style: DPPt

Number of towns: 7 cities, 15 towns (O.o) 7 cave/lake/mountain/forests

Source image:in attachments

Type of region: Mainland and one large island. 2 islands between the mainland and large islands, with several small islands off to the left of the large island. Sorry this is so confusing ^^'

Features: ports are the semi circles. the filled in circles are the cave/mountain/lake/forests.the cities are the squares with the diagonal lines and the towns are the circles with the diagonal lines in them. the filled in routes are water routes. the non-filled in routes are regular routes. Town 16 has snow. the thing that looks like a 2 pointed crown is the pokemon league. I forgot to put a battle tower so feel free to put it anywhere you like XD and that's it. mountains and lakes are labeled on the map. If you can read it :/

Thanks so much for posting this shop! I was so glad to finally find someone who could make me a region map because I have no idea how to D': And I tried to make the map look a little better in paint because it was kind of hard to see from the photo so it looks a little odd ^^' thanks again! I can't wait to see the finished product! :D

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
Here is my request need this to finish the beta for my game i made it
myself but it needs to be fixed because the map won't line up with points on
the map.

Style:
HGSS,
Size: Essentials
Source image:
HeltaRegion.png

Use: First map for my two games Pokemon Sun & Moon.
So i need this redone so it all fits on the screen and so the points match up because the last town on the bottom is cut off in the pokegear.

Thanks for taking the time to help me.

Last edited:

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 4, 2015
Style: RSE
Size: Ruuby rom
Use: My pokemon hack of ruby
Number of towns: 11
The light green is forest
Source image:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
Style: Firered
Size: a GBA map
Type of Region: Sinnoh
Use: My First Pokemon Hack
:))

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
Style: FRLG
Size: 240x160
Type of Region:Sinnoh
Source Image: None
Use : My Hack
:)

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Imo FR/LG and R/S/E should be fused, I think they look the same

Style: FR/LG
Size: See use
Source image: In attachments
Use: This is going to be the region map for my hack "Pokemon Grey" (Name pending) need more info? The south shore will be tropical, the northeast a desert, the island a frozen wasteland, the rest will be grasslands and forest. I don't know what size the picture should be for that.....if you don't either I'm sure whatever you think is best will be fine.

Last edited:

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Imo FR/LG and R/S/E should be fused, I think they look the same

Style: FR/LG
Size: See use
Source image: In attachments
Use: This is going to be the region map for my hack "Pokemon Grey" (Name pending) need more info? The south shore will be tropical, the northeast a desert, the island a frozen wasteland, the rest will be grasslands and forest. I don't know what size the picture should be for that.....if you don't either I'm sure whatever you think is best will be fine.

Added more info, if this still doesn't work, I'll be gone from your sights :P
Thanks either way!

Years
Added more info, if this still doesn't work, I'll be gone from your sights :P
Thanks either way!
I need info on the game, not the map. Also, RSE and FR/LG are subtly different.

I've a question for you, does t have to be the right style for each game or could it be a right size for the right game?
You can choose any style you like, but ROMs in general can only use ones with less colours. See my DA journal if you want to request for a hack.

Years
Well, HGSS is a bad one, since it uses so many different colours for the additional little icons and things. If those were removed, it would probably be more feasible, but there is also an issue with the limited number of tiles available, which is normally well exceeded by a DPPt or HGSS map. I have seen people try, though, but I'm yet to see a really successful attempt.

Years
No, the ROMs have a set size, although some have been adapted to scroll. Tiles are duplicated massively in the Nintendo ones, hence the limit is very low compared to how many blocks there are in the map itself. If that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back