• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[shop] strictlypreme shop of events and shinies

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    I can offer up a Claydoll, Primape, and an UT flawless Tropius with Leaf blade, Swords dance, and EQ. For that battle ready Starmie.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    is claydol and primape flawless as well?
    ev spread on them?
    non-shiny?
    legit? not sav'd or ar hacked

Lunacy Giat

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Actually, scratch the claydoll, I have a sharpedo.
    Neither are flawless, ev'd, shiny. But they are legit. 1/4 ain't bad. But now that I look at it this trade seems rather one sided, and unfair. I can give you the Primeape for free if you need it for your pokedex or something.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    It's okay, Strictly. I got the shiny modest articuno. Thank you for trying to help. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    lol. i would trade the starmie for tropius by itself if its really flawless non-hacked. what is the ot tho?

i dont need primape if its not flawless. i should be more clearer on my op srry

Lunacy Giat

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    The OT is John, not sure if it's hacked or not, but I'm pretty sure it isn't. I'm trying to remember who I got it from... I believe it was Musica.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Can I trade for Shiny Male Gible, Jolly? Only if you still have him, of course. PM me for offers.

Back