• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHOP: The NSS a.k.a Noka's Sprite Shop

Noka

I'ma nerd
Years
  • That is a bit of a difficult request. The biggest sprite I can find is 96 x 96, so to keep it as it is, and just adjust the size and face, she'd have to be blown up to nearly twice her size and look not particularly good at all. I shall try, of course, but no promises in terms of how good it's going to be.

EDIT: I tried, and...I just can't do it. Sorry pokemoner, I tried my best, but I just...can't.

Last edited:

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
    Years
  • Hello, love your work. Can I please have a lineless Ambipom and Glaceon, and a silver trophy of Celebi, thanx

Wootius

Glah
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2022
    A bit of a strange request here. I have a Flying Pikachu and a Surfing Pikachu, but for my game a special event Pikachu has a 3rd form: Birthday Pikachu.

If you feel upto it, I'd like a pudgy Pikachu with a birthday cap and a few balloons. I found an nice fat Pikachu here. Of course, the problem with that one is it doesn't match the other two. Maybe just edit the surfing one a bit?

Spoiler:

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
  • Hello, love your work. Can I please have a lineless Ambipom and Glaceon, and a silver trophy of Celebi, thanx

Code:
    [img]https://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u679/nokani/Glaceonlineless_zpse24a81b6.png[/img]

Code:
    [img]https://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u679/nokani/AmbipomLineless_zpsb9f1a15b.png[/img]

Code:
    [img]https://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u679/nokani/CelebiSilverTrophy_zpsef9b7dbb.png[/img]

There you go! If there's anything that you feel is wrong, tell me. It's been a while since I've done this, so mistakes are VERY possible. ^^

As for you laureolus, I can definitely try, since it doesn't sound like too difficult of a request, but...what exactly about the surfing one should I adjust? And what do you think doesn't match the other two when it comes to the far Pikachu?

Wootius

Glah
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2022
    The Flying/Surfing sprites are fine. It's the 5th Genish fat Pikachu that doesn't match the set.

The Surfing Pikachu looked like it better lent itself to editing to me.

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
  • Well I know they're fine, but what do you mean by edit the surfing one a bit? Do you mean I should use that as a basis for the birthday Pikachu?

Joobell

Insert Witty User Title Here
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2015
    Hey Noka can I make a request for a custom trainer sprite?
    Could you use this sprite for the base:
    Spoiler:

and edit it so that it look like a guy with like a black dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up with a white tie with like dark blue jeans of some sort and black dress shoes.
    Also for the face could you edit to hair to look something on the lines of this:
    Spoiler:

And could you change the expression to a bit of a friendly smile.
    Sorry for the weird request but I really enjoy your sprite work.
    Cheers
    ~Joobell

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
  • I tried both of your requests and...I failed utterly. They looked horrendous, only confirming something I should have known but chose to ignore; I can't scratch sprite at all.

And on second thought, since custom trainers DO make people think of scratch spriting rather than splicing trainers together, I'm probably going to end up removing it so I don't keep on disappointing people.

I'm sorry for this, guys. ><;

Wootius

Glah
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2022
    I'm the one asking for you to do something. For free.

No apologies necessary, thanks for trying.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
    Years
  • Hey I have a request for you

Trainer sprite: Whitney
    Pokemon: Shaymin (Land)

I have certain sized sprites for you to use

If you could use these that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
  • Got it done! It was a bit difficult, since there's not a lot of parts of Shaymin to use, but I tried my best. Also did two different colors of them; I wasn't sure which you wanted...which reminds me it's probably a good idea to include on the form which color scheme should be followed, the person's or the pokemon's.

Code:
    [img*]https://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u679/nokani/Whitney-ShayminAltColor_zps85c4a2cc.png[/img]

Code:
    [img*]https://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u679/nokani/Whitney-Shaymin_zps9c1c0465.png[/img]

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
  • I wasn't sure WHICH of the two you wanted the flower removed for..so I just went with both of them again. And sure, of course you can.

Code:
    [img*]https://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u679/nokani/Whitney-ShayminAltColorNoFlower_zps7f9ff3e6.png[/img]

Code:
    [img*]https://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u679/nokani/Whitney-ShayminNoFlower_zps9c3a3b4d.png[/img]

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
    Years
  • Sweet thanks. Thats my first gym leader and Whitney has become a Grass type leader.

Hey theres a problem, when I get rid of the black the sprite gets messed up. Can you fix that?

Last edited:

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
  • Uh...which one? I don't want to have to keep modifying both when in the end only one is going to be used by you...

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
  • I tried, and it's just...not possible. Pokemon sprites are designed to be put on black backgrounds like that, pretty much, so to change them from it is really difficult.

Why do you want it changed, anyway? I don't believe the background needs to be changed if you're intending to use them in a hack.

Regardless, I'm sorry. You have my full permission to seek someone else out to remove the background and still keep it looking good. I suspect it's possible, just..not really recommended.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
    Years
  • Okay, It's not for a hack though it's for RMXP, hence why it was 160x160. Also if I remove it the socks will look like crap. I'll see if my friend can help me.

Back