• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Short Circuit Cup

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
Years
  • Short Circuit Cup Rules
    Greetings all!

I thought I would give the fine trainers at PC a bit of a challenging tournament with a fun theme. This tournament revolves around using Electric-type monsters almost exclusively. 1/2 of your team will consist of the Electric-type. You can sign up on a first come first serve basis with 16 spots. I will pair you with someone once all of the slots are filled. It will be single elimination. Be sure to post your FC when entering as this will make it easier for everyone.

1. 3 out of 6 of the Pokemon on your team must be Electric-type. Zapdos and Raikou are permitted, but Arceus is not. You may not use two Pokemon of the same species, but Pokemon of the same evolutionary line are allowed.
    2. Ubers are not permitted. The Sleep Clause, OHKO, and Soul Dew Clause are in effect.
    3. Battles must be conducted at level 50 or 100, however, which ever one you choose is up to you and your opponent. It does not matter if you wish to double battle or single battle. That is for you and your opponent to decide.
    4. You will have 2 days to battle your opponent. It is up to you to decide when to battle. If there is a schedule conflict or some such thing, contact me as soon as possible and we can work something out. Should your opponent fail to contact you or not show up to battle within the two day time period (without good reason), you will be declared the winner of that battle.
    5. Be civil. If you feel that your opponent as cheated in some way, contact me directly and I will handle the situation as I see fit.

6. PM your results to me immediately so that I can update the thread with the pertinent information. This will help things to go smooth.

We will begin once all of the 16 slots are filled. The winner of the entire tournament will receive the Shiny Raikou. It is currently being given away in Japan, but has yet to be released in America. It would be a great prize if you are importing B/W. This Raikou can be transferred to B/W to get the new Dark Pokemon Zoroark!

Thanks for checking this out and may the best trainer win!

Entrants​

Round 1:
    1. redsaber5859
    2. snake1111123
    3. DSkee

Round 2:

Semi-Finals:

Finals:

I will post a bracket with the pairs of trainers once all 16 slots are filled.

Last edited:

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • A. Is this tourney approved?
    B. Is this only for diamond and pearl? The name is rather confusing

If this is approved and for DPPtHGSS then I would join, however so far there is not any proof of the above two, my fc if this thread is ok, 0002 7110 3637

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
  • I updated the prize so as to garner more interest in this tournament. The prize is now the Shiny Event Raikou that is being given away in Japan. You can transfer the Raikou to Pokemon Black and White to receive Zoroark. There are still 15 open spots.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    There's only 13 fully evolved Electric types, so most people are going to use Jolteon, Zapdos, Magnezone, and Electivire. Are you sure this is a good tourney?

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    I'll join

Sure I'll join, just keep me posted and everything.

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
  • Alright, added two more contestants and amended the rules to 3 out of 6 Pokemon in the Party to be Electric type. We need 13 more participants and we'll be golden.

Remember the prize is the Crown City Shiny Raikou which can be transfered to Pokemon Black and White to obtain Zoroark!

Back