• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should Combee get a pre-evolution

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
  • You damn Combee addicted @~@

There, Combee got a Pre-evolution. Now shut up and enjoy the damn Pokemon

</thread>

Ahhhhh!!!!1!!!111one!!! It's godzilla ): Yeah, can't say I would like that as a Pokemon.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    SDFJHSDKLFJSDHF /thatssomecreepyshit
    but
    but
    Gamefreak knows better than to give me the kids nightmares ;^;

it'll look more like that :D ...D: /creepedherselfout

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • ... Okay, those pictures have caused me to change my mind. Ugh. *shivers* I don't see how I ever thought a Pre-evolution could be cute. *remembers Jolene's picture* Oh yeah. But still, I'm starting to see the downside to a Pre-evolution of Combee.

But on another note, I agree to the male evolution of Combee. I wonder what would it look like?

Dj2030

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2011
    I think that Combee should get a pre-evolution. Not for any gameplay-related reason; I just think it would look cute. I imagine that it would look like the baby Combees in my sig.

Agree? Disagree? Surely, you can't deny those smiling faces?

I dont think so. I would like to see a Evolution of Sableye .

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • I'd see more value in a Vespiquen evolution, or a male Combee evolution, to be honest. But then again, I'm not really that big on pre-evolutions in general. :P

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • And what does it learn? Splash?
    Look how weak Combee is now (no offense, it's cute though), and it can learn two moves only, we don't want a weaker one. :/

And I totally don't support a male Combee evolution.
    Vespiquen won't be unique anymore.
    Imagine the fun of finding a 12.5% rate of a female Combee!

The Red Chain

I've looked up some of the 'baby' Pokemon, or pre-evolutions, and compared their stat totals to Combee.

They go like this

Combee: 244.
    Pichu : 205
    Cleffa : 218
    Igglybuff : 210
    Togepi : 245

As you can see, Combee is pretty darn close to some of them stat total wise, especially Togepi.
    This means Combee's stats already fit in the 'pre-evolution' stage.
    If Combee were to be given a pre-evolution it would be so incredibly weak it's not even workable.
    Everyone knows the pre-evolutions are already hard enough to manage in battles, so why make one that is even harder to work with?

Before it's brought up, Vespiquen does not need an evolution.
    If it was given one it would be over powered.

A male Combee evolution.
    Has everyone forgotten the existance of Beedrill? >:
    If anything, male Combee should evolve into Beedrill.
    Making another bee Pokemon is just silly.

I imagine that it would look like the baby Combees in my sig
    Combee's Pokedex entry says the Combee are born stuck together..
    So I don't think it's probable they would look much like that..

Last edited:

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I say definitely not.
    I've looked up some of the 'baby' Pokemon, or pre-evolutions, and compared their stat totals to Combee.

They go like this

Combee: 244.
    Pichu : 205
    Cleffa : 218
    Igglybuff : 210
    Togepi : 245

As you can see, Combee is pretty darn close to some of them stat total wise, especially Togepi.
    This means Combee's stats already fit in the 'pre-evolution' stage.
    If Combee were to be given a pre-evolution it would be so incredibly weak it's not even workable.
    Everyone knows the pre-evolutions are already hard enough to manage in battles, so why make one that is even harder to work with?

I agree completely.

A pre-evolution of combee would be redundant. Combee is cute and a pre-evolution might be cute, but appearance cannot be the only factor considered. Stats are important too and would cause a major problem in the creation of this pre-evolution. So I do not think one should be made.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • My friend has like an army of them... she loves Bees xD

It= agree it is really cute and it would destroy it's cuteness with a pre evolution.

Male combee evolution FTW!

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years

• You sir, are nice. /sarcasm
    Yes, it may not be strong, but people also like cute Pokemon. They do not look for power.

No but the problem is it is neither cute nor strong it is simply useless lol and dont say u just cant find any pokemon cute thats crap i love togepi Squirtle pichu and so on i just think coombe is ugly and crap

Back