• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should I bring back competitions?

moments.

quixotic
Years
I don't know if I'd enter Large Piece competition every week, maybe just from time to time, but yeah, it's a good idea. Although I agree not many people will enter them unless the themes are really friendly...

Another idea, on another graphics forum, the have a rotating competition where I think it is every fortnight or a month or whatever, but it changes from tag, to LP, to icon each time it is held. I think something like this could work (without LP probably) because it means sometimes there will be two themes going, so if someone is turned off by a theme that they have absolutely no intention of entering, they might enter one with a different theme that happens to be on at the same time.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I think what he means is that have one competition at a time, but have it rotating, so maybe have TotF this time, and next time make it a LP competition and so on, until you get a nice flow happening. :)

moments.

quixotic
Years
No, like you have IoTW and ToTW going as normal, and ON TOP of those two, there is a separate, additional thread for a rotating contest which is held maybe every fortnight which one fortnight is tags, then the next time it is icons (and LPs if you want to add that too) just so there are more competitions to enter. Obviously we would need lots of entries in the regular competitions to warrant such a thing, but yeah.

Back