• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Should i evolve...

evolve elekid....

• right away?

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • wait for a while

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    I don't get what you mean by evolving Elekid right away, I am almost certain that Elekid doesn't use a stone to evolve it so what exactly do you mean right away? He needs to be happy

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Since it has no prevolution moves that are unobtainable as electabuz, you may as well evolve it now. It's stats are abysmal, as you'd expect from a baby, so you should evolve it and wait a few exra levels for attacks.

Mistress Darkrai

Capturing Darkrai
    Years
    If I were you, I would just evolve it, because if becomes stronger faster, and because Elekid doesn't learn any pre-evolution moves after Lvl. 30.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    It evolves at level thirty.

So, just evolve it when it gets there. Electabuzz is worth having.

The Beast

Mewtwo's Elite Master
    Years
    Hey man, the best advice it to wait until it evolves into an Electabuzz and then train it to a managable level (which is level 60) and then get an electrizer and than evolve it into a Electivire.

EDIT: Wait until you trade Electabuzz to a reasonable game like poke'mon diamond/pearl and then evolve it into Electivire.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Hey man, the best advice it to wait until it evolves into an Electabuzz and then train it to a managable level (which is level 60) and then get an electrizer and than evolve it into a Electivire.

EDIT: Wait until you trade Electabuzz to a reasonable game like poke'mon diamond/pearl and then evolve it into Electivire.

Rofl....
    This is 2nd gen....
    Electrivire didnt exist back then...

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    Even though people are saying evolve it now, i'd say wait. Because you might not have enough experience for the pokemon to listen to you, so I'd say wait until you have.. like, half your badges.

Moana Kai

Elite Trainer
    Years
    evolve Elekid right away because when it becomes Electabuzz at level 30, it has a better chance of training and battling.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I'd say evolve it because it learns decent moves as an Electabuzz.
    But at the end of the day its your choice ;)

gameshark

CHEAT POWER!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    id train to get all elekids moves and then evolve when hes got the moves electabuzz doesnt learn.

Back