• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Should i?

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    get this game?

played blue and silver as a kid and loved them but basically havent played any thing else since I keep going back to those.

Is this worth it or are things just so damn different ?

Years
    The game has changed a TON, but it is honestly so much fun. If youre not into competitive battling then you could go with x &y as they pull on the nostalgia train while still offering a ton for people who are new to the series.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    If you havent played any since RBY, I would recommending starting with SoulSilver/HeartGold before moving up. They're remakes of Gold and Silver, the games that came out right after Kanto, and even offer a surprise return of Kanto and a... surprise final battle.

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
    You mean a Gen VI game?

Sure, ORAS and XY are great games. if your latest experience was Gen IV, then the jump to VI could be somewhat jarring, but worth it. You'll see a massive overhaul in graphics, but the essential Pokémon mechanics are still there.

Back