• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should this dog have been put down? =(

Should Congo be put down?

• Heck no!

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zet

Years
    Grabbing someone by the leg and pulling them down is Not assault..............

forgot to point this out but that is counted as assault, it's also known as girl bashing/violence against women considering the guy grabbed and pulled(think they meant pushed) Guy James wife to the ground

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    I can assure you It is NOT assault.

The man has obviously freaked out and just pulled her down he wasn't intending to "Girl Bash" her.

Zet

Years
    it was before the dogs started attacking him

heres to tell about physical violence
    * hit, punch, slap, push, bite, kick or try to strangle you
    * break your bones or burn you
    * use weapons against you or threaten to use weapons against you and/or
    * break your things or hurt your pets

as you can see there is pushing in there

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    You see, this is why I hate people. The dog was doing its freaking job, and now it's being put down? I think the man should be the one who gets in trouble. But since people say humans deserve more than animals even when the animal did its job and the human is the bad one, the person is getting off the hook, and HE'S GETTING PAID! That is so retarded.

Back