• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should VRoad come back?

Should VRoad come back?

• Yeah! It was the best site ever!

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Sure...

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • No thanks

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • That **** sucked...

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    AZSupraT said:
    Unfortunatly, I HAVE NO VRoad files, NONE AT ALL. :( I am going to have to start from complete scratch again...:( so the style wont be usable either, im gonna have to remake those :(
    What happened to all your files? Did your hosting account expire on the same date as the domain so it deleted it all?
    Anyway, if you don't mind doing all that work, I would like it back.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Ohh!!My YOu lost the files - that's really bad. Anyway Dude pls bring back your sites.
    Also Make an appeal to visitors if they have saved some of your files, to bring it back. Surely Steve would have a backup. Dont you have a back-up in your Comp. I think you are kiddin.

BRING V-ROAD Back.

~ CC

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Awwwwwwwws, of course it should come back Casey! <3<3<3 I loved VRoad, I actually didn't know it left, but if it's leaving, then I want it back! XD

~Kelsey

Years
    Cool Cr@cker said:
    Ohh!!My YOu lost the files - that's really bad. Anyway Dude pls bring back your sites.
    Also Make an appeal to visitors if they have saved some of your files, to bring it back. Surely Steve would have a backup. Dont you have a back-up in your Comp. I think you are kiddin.

BRING V-ROAD Back.

~ CC
    he formatted his b0x liek every day. Trust me. he loses files alot

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    AZSupraT said:
    Unfortunatly, I HAVE NO VRoad files, NONE AT ALL. :( I am going to have to start from complete scratch again...:( so the style wont be usable either, im gonna have to remake those :(
    your FILES and DATA are all fine..... and sitting on teh server waiting for you and your domain to be renewed.. (site WILL work instantly, once you renew the domain)

so,
    a) your site rocks
    b) renew it NOW!
    c) everyone here will say renew it so u have no choice
    d) the PC images are badly needed again (you still have ftp access using the servers's IP)
    e) if you don't renew it, I'll hunt you down and do bad things :p

see: https://69.93.186.50/~vroad/

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Im calling godaddy.com tomorrow, then once vroad is up, I will stick up a coming soon page... a new design is coming aswell ;)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    THE DOMAIN HAS JUST BEEN RENEWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess it will come up again soon

PD Wooper

.: υвεʀ ωοορεʀ :.
    Years
    When it is back, what domain is it again? I get mixed up. I end up trying victory-road.net, victory-road.com, victoryroad.net, victoryroad.com, v-road.net, v-road.com, vroad.net and vroad.com. Blah.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    I never really visited those other sites and everytime I tried to get back the the homepage of pc those sites kept on appearing so I said no thanks.

JKPichu

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2006
    Of course it should come back. VRoad is gooooooooooooooooood. :)

Back