• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Show off you shinies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Thanks for the comment. :D My cuz used to have a shiny Pidgeot, too.

And wolfie, the Jirachi is Legit. Its a WISHMKR one from the colosseum bonus disc. I got it myself a long time ago. I was just lucky when it turned out to be a shiny.

Yea right, the Jirachi is set to be non-shiny, and no matter how many times you reset and transfer, it will still be non-shiny. Legit Shiny Jirachi(s) don't exist.

Shining Squirtle

Squirtle! Squirt!
    Years
    I have a lot of shinies (all of them except for 2 I caught myself, given to my by my boyfriend)

I got....Hmm......

Dialga, Ponyta, Riolu, Squirtle, Charmander, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Alakazaam, Ditto, Jumpluff, Abra, Raichu, Slowking, Bidoof...and....uhhh....I actually forget the rest xD;

And eventhough I HAVE a shiny squirtle, I am working on SRing for another one. Cuz my BF gave the one I have to me, and it DOESN'T have a nickname (yeah, I like nicknaming my pokemon ^-^)
    And I just want the satisfaction of having my own ^^;

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    My Shinies are in my signature--> SHC card. They were all caught in my Emerald game and Im keeping them there and not importing them to Pearl.

Years
    not realy i have three shinies cought by me the are legit and don't say cuz the odds are low so most shinies are cheatet if some one well hack a shiny he well use the wild shiny code which make undetectable hacks the look legit but they are not if that what you mean but i consider them legit cuz it only highers your chance of geting one to 100% wild shinies which makes them kinda legit to but easy to get but some ppl have legit shinies which are traded in this forums most of the trades i done ware for 100% legit looking shinies only 3 shinies i got ware hacked and i traded about 20 so

the odds to get a hacked poke for smart ppl is 3 in each 20 if you realy can detect hacks than you are safe if you can't than i suggest you look for a cloner to clone your pokes than trade them thats why ppl don't trade hacked shinies in this place as alot of ppl can detect them and the best guy who can is wolfie he cought alot of hackers in a few days which most of them ware banned

the above gaves a reason to why ppl don't trade hacked pokes alot now becuse of the guide twilightblade made which makes hacks less commen

hope you know that there are LEGIT shinies there in the trade forum and most ppl don't go to alot of forums to trade and ppl here can detect hacked shinies

ps: wow i never know i can write some thing like that if you read it all go get a glass of water or go out for some fresh air

rishi 20

xxX-Rishi_G-Xxx
    Years
    H Mn im in europe so i anint got the game yet i really looking foward on getting a shiny. ahhh i just cant wait.

the pokerader now even make shiny hunters have better chances then luckyness

Shadowflame3458

YUM PEPSI!
    Years
    My only shiny is Bronzong. He is 100% Legit, I caught him as a Shiny Bronzor. And he's Green... COOL GREEN!?!

I did have a Shiny Ninjask... But it was Traded to me and it was hacked (I didn't trade anything Important) and it turned out as a Bad Egg. I acctually Released the Ninjask (It couldn't fight after all) and that's the story.

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    WHAT IS SOFT RESSETING! PLZ TELL

That's saving in front of for example a Pokémon and if you catched it and it isn't shiny or it doesn't have the preferred IVs / Nature you just turn the GBA / DS off and check again.

My only shiny is Entei... I got it from someone. It's Bashful, has quite good IVs IMO and was catched in a Master Ball, so I believe it's legit. I want to trade it, tho...

Shadowflame3458

YUM PEPSI!
    Years
    My cousin just traded my a Legit Shiny Umbreon! YAYZ! I know it's legit cause I watched him catch it. (I evolved it from Eevee) Don't say he hacked it, he doesn't even own an AR. and yes, this was just done over Wifi. He caught it like 3 days ago.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Beedrill Lv.25
    Poliwrath Lv.60
    Golem Lv.38
    Electrode Lv.57
    Gyarados Lv.100
    Eevee Lv. (I'm planning to clone it so I can get all the shiny Eeveelutions)
    Dragonite Lv.75
    Gardevoir Lv.30
    Manectric Lv.26
    Deoxys Lv.32 (I have clones for sale in my trade thread)
    Floatzel Lv.40 (Nicknamed Furozeru)
    Dialga Lv.50
    Manaphy Lv.1 (Japanese)
    Darkrai Lv.100 (Japanese Glitch) (See Deoxys)

I am currently waiting to get the following:
    Porygon 2 (Wheelz4Speed, where are you?)
    Palkia
    Phione
    Charizard (I hate the lizard, but It's a shiny nonetheless)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back