• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Showgan -- Standing On Edge (Invitational)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: OMG! OMG! OMG!

HI PLUSHIE! =^.^=

How funny! We were just hoping that you would come back Plushie! (As you can see, we've been keeping Ryko going! ^-^) I've missed you too! Yes, there shouldn't be too much to go through, after all, Alter's been stalling in AD until you got back, and he's right about the posting going to a very low level. Both he and I went on vacation and so things got kinda... slow. ^^;

*whips up quickie piccie* Here Plushie! A present for you.

Fishy. And I dedicate this page to teh Plushie. ^^

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

*waves at Titan and Melissi*

Wow, ya did? Kewlness, I really appreciate that! ^o^

And Melissi.. THAT FISHY IS SO KOOT! ;o; It must go in my siggy. :3

Nyah.. so many ideas that need letting out. *twitch*

Well, one of these pent up ideas gave me.. well, an idea, for a re-entry post. Gah, there are so many things I want to say right now that I can't decide what to say! ;o;

Confusion much. xD

IC:

Kayley blinked once, her eyes clouding up in confusion. The last thing she could remember was Amelia leaving to get food for the group.. but then she had blanked out, and the Pokemon Center's lobby had slowly faded away, leaving Kayley where she was now, in a strange place she had never seen before.

The area was some kind of grassy clearing, only Kayley couldn't see much farther than two feet in front of her due to the thick fog surrounding her. It was the kind of place you visited in dreams, and frankly, it was giving poor Kayley the creeps.. if only she could see past the fog..

{UGWAAAH~!}

Kayley jumped, pinpointing the source of the scream at her side, relaxing slightly when she saw that it was only her darn Mudkip. "Whoa, only Fishy." she sighed, watching as the Mud Fish looked up at her, a terrified expression on his face.

{Kay-Kay! Fishy is so confused! Where are we!?} Fishy yelled frantically, jumping up and down several times. {This be not part of the game!}

Kayley seemed to sadden at his question, having no clue herself. "I-I dunno, Fishy.. I just kind of got here, all by myself, and then you showed up, and now.. this doesn't make any sense!"

There was a moment of silence and confusion as Kayley clutched her head with both hands, leaving Fishy to make an attempt at identifying the area, but to no avail.

Suddenly, a small figure appeared in the fog, not too far away, and it wasn't long before both Kayley and the Mudkip next to her noticed, frozen in place as they watched it step closer towards them.

{Uh, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to bolt..} Fishy whispered to his Trainer, flattening himself against the ground. Apparently he was trying to make himself seem smaller than he already was.

Kayley chose not to respond, biting her lip as the figure came close enough to her and Fishy to be seen clearly.

It was, quite simply, a little girl. Her dark, black hair was tied up into two braided pigtails that fell to her shoulders, which clashed sharply with her small, pale face, but matched her dark eyes perfectly. That was creepy enough in itself, but her dark violet dress and faded black shoes only seemed to make her look even more freaky.

The only thing about the girl that didn't seem scary in some way was the cute, egg-shaped doll she held tightly in one arm, which looked a good deal like something from one of Kayley's childhood stories.. Oh yes, that Humpty Dumpty fellow. The doll was clad in a red-and-white striped suit, almost as bright as its blue eyes. It seemed to be as big as the child's whole arm.

"Um.." Kayley started, her eyes widening at the sight of the scary little girl and her doll. She found herself not able to say anything more, watching as the little girl stopped walking towards her, no expression evident on her face.

"I like your Gastly." She said, in a very monotone voice, staring straight into Kayley as she said so.

"What?" Kayley said, utterly confused at that point. She had no idea where she was, and now some girl walked up to her and wants to talk about a Gastly? She had to get away. Fast.

"Um, I'm not sure what you're talking about, little girl, but I need to get back to the Pokemon Center in Azure Town. I was kind of in the middle of something, and.. this is too weird." Kayley continued, shivering slightly as a chill went through the air.

"Your Gastly." the girl replied, again in her emotionless voice. "She likes you, so I like you too. Do you want to be my friend?"

Kayley furrowed her brow, unsure of what to do. "Um, sorry, but I kind of.. don't know who you are.. and I need to get back to Azure Town." She repeated. "I'm sorry, but.. look, I don't even know where this is!"

The girl's expression didn't change. "You can't leave yet. Me and Shedinja are really lonely and we have no one to talk to."

Kayley raised her eyebrows, while Fishy simply remained low to the ground, his eyes narrowing in distrust. "Uh, kid, really, I am sorry that I can't stay, but.."

Suddenly, the little girl narrowed her eyes and scowled. "No! You can't leave! I won't let you! We don't want to be alone anymore!" She hissed, reaching out with her free hand towards Kayley in a maniacal manner.

Kayley gasped, moving backwards, while Fishy leapt into a fighting stance. But before anything else could happen, there was a sudden shriek, interrupting everything that was happening.

"KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM HIM!! HE'S MINE!!"

The vision of the foggy clearing and the little freaky girl shattered, Kayley's eyesight blurring until it went black..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And just like that, Kayley snapped out of her trance, back in the Azure Town Pokemon Center, gasping slightly as she not only remembered that strange happening, but became readjusted to the light from the lobby as well. She was sweating, as if she had just come out of a nightmare.

She looked around frantically, finding Fishy still at her side, on top of her trumpet case, huddled into a little ball, like a frightened kitten. In front of her was Zachary, Silver, and Amelia, all of them apparently fussing over something that had happened to the boy's knee.

"What.." Kayley began, but trailed off, shivering as she felt that same chill in the air.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: So PC decided not to let me add the IC yesterday. Figures...<<

Anyhow, yish, we've all been toiling and stalling very hard for you, Plushie. Which makes us all the more happy about you coming back. =D

And Charon, nyah, just make Maxie become curious/suspicious about what Akari is hinting at and go over to investigate, that way we can get her to the NK base where she can overhear stuff about a certain hostage pokémon. That should get things rolling again. ^_~

IC:

"That's the spirit." Rai replied, smiling as Jena took up her side of the Scyther, "Oh, and try to keep yourself as close to Ashu as you can. She should be agile enough to keep a reasonably large distance from obstacles, but better safe than sorry, right?" with that he took a deep breath of air, preparing for what was about to happen, "Ashu...let's go!"

The predominant feature of an Agility technique was that it tended to go fast, quite extaordinarily fast. Pokémon who knew how to use it like Scyther or Ponyta were, themselves, already adjusted to the tremendous velocity both physically and mentally, but to humans, things weren't quite that easy. Rai could still remember his first attempt at riding Ashura, a short and humiliating experience which had ended with his lunch making contact with a nearby shrubbery. Since then, the boy had grown far more used to it, and even though he was still practically blind to the surrounding world and running the risk of getting himself killed or severly injured by the slightest obstacle in his path - thanks to the lovely concept that is momentum - the thrill of the acceleration and the sensation of flying without any restrictions in the world stopping him were still enough to make him relish these moments. The boy shut his eyes, allowing his other senses to fully enjoy the exhilrating ride, but just as he was getting into the mood, it was over, the mantis pokémon coming to a halt in front of the pokémon center, and Rai getting off, albeit slightly less gracefully than usual, as his senses readjusted to the normal world.

"So...are you allright?" he asked Jena, ready to step in and support the girl in case the ride had left her disoriented, "These things take a while to get used to, I'm afraid."

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-

PLUSHIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! ^O^

*tackles you with her army of Feebas*

Missed you loads!! ^-^

Ic-

The girl closed her eyes as the surrondings began to blur and the wind picked up. She held on tightly, the sensation of everything rushing past briefly overcame her, as she tried to adjust to the sheer speed of the Scyther. It was hard, of course, but, well, training with her mother wasn't just a reason to pass the time everyday now, was it? Jena relaxed as the urge to fall over slowly ceased, finally starting to enjoy the feeling, only to realise that the mantis had come to a stop.

"I-I'm fine. Eeh, never felt better.."the Coordinator released her grasp on Ashura's arm, one hand on her head as she tried to get used to the spinning world which lay ahead of her. She started walking towards what looked like the Pokemon Center, gradually leaning to the side as she made each step, having yet to notice her own actions. It seemed that she was unaware- The dizzy part always came after the ride.

She was far from the term, utmost balanced.

Ooc-

^ That's happened to me before. I thought I was walking straight, but I was about to fall over instead. >.>;;
    *was so lucky she had five other friends there*

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

*is Feebas tackled*

The immense pain I'm feeling must be Yibber's new way of saying hello. Hi Yibber! ^o^

Oh.. and I'm still in planning for an IC for Ancient Dynasty. Meh..

Dude, I missed you guys..

IC:

A little girl and a Shedinja stood near the Pokemon Center, both of them peering through one of the building's conveniently placed side windows. Through this window the human and Ghost silently watched a group of Trainers near the Center's kitchen, on the far side of the lobby.

The dark-eyed girl frowned ever so slightly, and a few seconds later both she and the Shedinja next to her turned away from the window at the same time.

"..She broke out of the trance." The little girl mumbled in a monotonous voice, clutching her rather large Humpty Dumpty doll tightly with one arm.

{It's such a shame, too,} the Shedinja replied, his voice disturbingly chilly and shaky, {for she had such a.. jumpy little Mudkip. You do know how much fun I have with the.. jumpy ones..}

The girl turned her gaze on the Shedinja as he finished speaking, narrowing her eyes. "That is the last thing we're doing this for. Fun." She had raised her voice to get across her serious mood, although she still had a distinct monotone in her voice.

The Shedinja backed away from her slightly, almost surprised that she had responded in such a way. But he said nothing, watching as she took her intense stare off of him to gaze off into the evening, towards no-where in particular.

"Fun.. I thought you already knew that it cannot heal the worst kind of pain."

Again, Shedinja said nothing, turning back towards the Pokemon Center's window. If he had been able to, he would have tilted his head in confusion as he finally realized something. Funny.. but there seems to be less humans in that group since before the beginning of our spell..

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: I'm glad you like the fishy picture! ^^ I drew it based on an inspirational moment, so I wasn't sure how it would turn out. ^^;

Anywhoo...

Zachary
    ============

Still painfully aware of the fact that Rai and Jena had not returned yet, Zachary tried to think of a topic to talk about. But it was hard considering he was getting quite sleepy, and tensions were still looking to be a bit high. They needed to get out of this kitchen for more reasons than one. Not only were the piles of dishes, cups, and pans calling him to come smash into them, but they had ben stuck in this boring room hiding for too long. Surely someone would come in here soon, a worker perhaps?

{Wow... I was utterly speechless when all that was happening,} Ron said rather timidly, eyeing Silver, {Girls can be scary.}

Zachary ignored his pokemon's statement though, and instead looked over at Kayley, who seemed to be confused and almost disturbed, as if she had been startled by something.

"Eh? Kayley, you okay?" he asked the girl, pausing after he asked the question, "Ack! I'm picking up Jena-speak!"

Ron chuckled.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: What's up with this bloody system? >_< I swear I've posted this one three times today, but does it show up? Ohhh nooo...<< *Stabs database*

Anyhow, I can't seem to come up with anything for Amelia to say until I at least get a response from Flissie, so yeah. Hang in there, Melissa. Rai and Jena should be entering just about now, anyway. =3

IC:

"Well, I'm glad to hear it." Rai replied, falling into step with the girl and adjusting her body into a properly upright position as discreetly as he could, "Most people, myself included, tend to suffer some...side effects on the first try." he smiled, "Ashura, I think it's time for you to return now." he flicked the pokéball in the Scyther's direction, the crimson beam soon recalling her.

"Oh...and one more thing." he added as he held up the door for Jena to pass, "I would...appreciate it if you didn't let the others in on my little escape attempt." the boy smiled sheepishly, "I don't want to cause them any needless concern."

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    "Eh, I think I can see why..."Jena agreed with the boy, feeling much better when she was placed in the correct position. The dizziness finally stopping as she adjusted herself to the surrondings, seeing Rai holding the door open once again. Now that the pace of everything had slowed down, she finally realised that everytime he did that it would make her... uneasy? "Thanks,"the girl said as she walked through the door, knowing that it was also polite to smile when people did these things for you.

Having been brought up to rely on herself, it really would've made her feel better if she could just open the door with her own two hands. But, the girl was far from wanting to tell Rai that. He was trying to be nice afterall.

"Eh, don't worry, I won't. Last thing I need is for them to be worrying about me as well."Jena told the boy, spotting the group. She took a deep breath, before walking casually towards them, hoping that Rai was behind her.

"Eh, we're back. Anyway, what's all this talk about Jena-speak?"the girl asked, hearing the last part that Zach had mentioned, trying her utmost, to drag the topic away. Anywhere far from the fact that they had been gone for a long time. Wondering if she sounded convincing, like she was striking a normal conversation.

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Kayley flinched at the sound of her name being called, not relaxing until a few seconds later, when she realized that it had only been Zach that had addressed her, asking if she was okay. She stood there silently for a few moments more, pondering whether or not to tell the boy about what she had just seen. Nah.. She thought to herself, her heartbeat slowing down to its normal rate at last. ..It probably wasn't real anyway. He'll just think there's something wrong with me in the head.

By the time she had opened her mouth to speak, Jena had arrived, and apparently Rai wasn't far behind her. Wait, they had been gone? Wow, how long had she been.. daydreaming..

"Oh, uh, hello Jena." Kayley started, wondering what the girl was talking about when she mentioned 'Jena-speak'. She dismissed the thought, turning back towards Zach to answer him, finally. "And, uh, Zach, don't worry about it.. I'm fine, I, uh, just thought I saw something."

Fishy slowly moved into a sitting position as Kayley spoke up, saying nothing while he surveyed the area, shuddering slightly.

~~~~~

{Well, then..} Shedinja said, starting up a new subject. {Are we going to confront them ourselves? Even if the little Mudkip girl rejects us.. there is a wide selection of people there..} His inhuman voice seemed to echo slightly as he turned away from the window, floating closer towards the little girl nearby.

"N-Not yet." She replied, her monotonous voice faultering slightly. Why did he have to say it like that? She hugged her doll tightly again, then began abruptly walking away from the Pokemon Center. "Tomorrow."

It wasn't long before she disappeared into the evening shadows completely, forcing the Shedinja to follow after her.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: OMG! PC is working for a moment!! Must... post... quickly....

Zachary
    ============

"Oh, okay," Zachary replied to Kayley. He still thought that she looked more shaken than she let on, but if she said so.... He then felt a tugging at his pant leg and noticed that Ron was directing his attention somewhere. He looked over and saw, much to his relief, Rai and Jena! His expression went somewhere between surprise and a smile, which was actually an accurate reflection of how he felt at the moment.

He had heard Jena's comment, "Ah, well, I must've been so worried about you two that I began to talk like you. Had you been gone any longer, I would have had thoughts of taking a shower and speaking extra polite!" He was joking of course, talking about things he would pick up from Rai.

Ron was looking not at the returning people, but at Fishy. {Have a good sleep?} the metallic pokemon asked, looking skeptical. Something weird was going on here.

"So, what took you two so long? Did Rai accidently fall in the toilet?" Zachary asked curiously.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Not quite..." Rai replied, smiling slightly in return at Zachary's comment, "I just thought I'd take a quick stroll outside, but it turns out I wandered a bit too far and lost my way." this seemed like a credible enough lie to him, and technically it would leave Jena with only truth to tell, "Luckily, Jena came to look for me and helped me back, though, so no harm done." he nodded to the others, walking over to what remained of the food and selecting one of the more apetizing pieces thereof, "My apologies for the absence. I hope nothing catastrophic happened while we were gone? There was this loud scream."

"It-" Amelia began, finally unfolding her arms, "It was just an argument that got out of hand, don't worry." the trainee sighed inwardly, she had never possessed what was needed to keep up arguments or grudges for long. "Well, I guess-guess I'd better get to work now. I've still got some small tasks to do here before I move to my next post." she managed a small smile, "Just put those dishes in the stack over there when you're done, okay? Good night." with that and a last wave to them all she turned around, soon dissapearing into a nearby doorway.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Awesome, I logged on and there was no database error~! ^^

IC:

"G-Goodbye, Amelia." Kayley stuttered, staring after the Trainee as she left, thinking about what she had just said. Geez, it sounds like I missed a lot of stuff. Kayley commented to herself, allowing her gaze to drift back towards the others. An argument.. Rai got lost somewhere.. And apparently somebody brought food. But.. I think I've lost my appetite. With that, her internal ponderings fell silent, and on the outside Kayley began to stare disinterestingly at the floor.

As she did that, Fishy's head fin perked up as someone aimed a question at him. He turned slightly to look at whoever had addressed him, finding it to be Ron. The Mud Fish frowned slightly.

{A good sleep? More like a nightmare! Yeah, I think I had a freaky nightmare!} Fishy kipped, standing up on Kayley's trumpet case. {It kinda didn't make any sense, though..} He trailed off, his words slowly losing their vigor. He tilted his head slightly as he attempted to sort out his confusion.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Jena went along with Rai's explanation, nodding as she herself reached for the last of the food. Not till now had she realised - that she had completely forgotten about being hungry, now it all seemed to return, with hunger gnawing at her stomach.

The girl decided to keep quiet, biting into the sandwich she had chosen to take, she didn't want to blurt anything out, saying wrong things at the wrong times. As long as nothing was said, the rest would believe, which was a good thing. Right? Either way, Rais' story was very believable, even she could imagine herself falling for it. But, that was just her now..

Still, she mentally agreed to go into silent mode once more, turning as the source of the scream was revealed to be only a misunderstanding. Once again, Jena had almost forgotten about that as well, she was always so scatter-brained, waving to Amelia as the nurse exited the room, before glancing sideways. She noticed Kayley, the taller girl staring at the floor for no particular reason, wanting to ask her if anything was bothering her. However, the Coordinator decided to put this task on hold, telling herself to fulfill the greater needed at hand as she continued eating.
    Her stomach.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: I should be eating breakfast... and all the food/hungry posts aren't helping!!! XD

Zachary
    ============

"Oh, well just don't wander off again, we were really getting worried for a while there!" Zachary said, suddenly feeling like his mother. It wasn't really any of his business where they went, but they were all friends now, a group, and so it was only proper to let each other know when leaving.

This reminded him of Maxie with a sudden wave of guilt that came over him. Maxie was their friend too... and now she thought they hated and were disgusted by her. He wondered if she even had a place to sleep tonight. 'At least she has Fang with her,' he thought to himself.

He looked back to see Amelia leaving, and waved to her, "See ya' tomorrow!" he said cheerfully. Then he turned back to the others and noticed how hungry Rai and Jena were. He shook his head, at a loss to understand why and how someone could just wander off when food was to be eaten.

Ron smiled under his helmet of metal, {Aw you're not about to let a little nightmare get the best of you, are ya'? Besides, dreams never make much sense....} He trailed off, knowing that this was a lie. He had participated in his share of horrible nightmares, usually ones concerning his previous master.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Darn it all. I had this whole post almost typed out yesterday, but then I made the fatal mistake of visiting the toilet and my dad seized on the opportunity to close all windows and put up one of his snazzy compression programs (Which was completely redundant since all my drives are still safely under the 10% fragmentation line). I hate it when he does that. <<

IC:

"I'll have to remember that." Rai replied to Zachary's comment, unable to resist smiling a bit at how much the boy was reminding him of Mrs.Leuxley at the moment. Yes, the prim and proper social climber had definitely had problems with how to react to him. On one hand she wanted to get along because connections with the LeBlaques would mean increased status for her family, but on the other hand it was perfectly obvious that the boy's reckless escapades were like sharp nails scratching on the blackboard of her very soul. The boy chuckled a bit, but soon surpressed it again so as to make sure that they wouldn't start thinking of him as eccentric - a synonym for "rich with a lot of money".

"Like I said, that wasn't part of my original plan." the boy added, "And I promise I won't repeat that mistake." he took a pause from talking to grab some more of the leftovers for himself, not really paying too much attention to what he was eating. It all tasted good on an empty stomach anyway.

"So...shouldn't we be going to bed?" he asked after a while, having finished eating and carefully stacked the empty dishes he had left behind, "We've got a long journey ahead of us, so we should start it well rested."

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: *laughs at Alter* Sorry about that, but it was quite humorous. ^^; You just gotta love parents. Mine used to do that and when I'd come back all mad-looking they'd be like, "Oh... were you doing something important?"

-____-

EDIT: Wow! Took me forever to delete my quadruple posts. XD

Zachary
    =============

Watching Rai chuckle was making Zachary feel like chuckling. "Aheh, yeah, things never seem to go according to plan," he said, adjusting the sunglasses on his head.

When the boy brough up that it was getting to be time for sleep, Zachary had a rather disturbing memory of a Ghastly waking him up. He shivered. If it was one thing he was afraid of, it was waking up with that thing in his face. He tried to put this out of his mind and concentrate instead on the matter at hand.

"Yeah I agree, let's hit the hay," he said, looking toward the doorway, "Hopefully Gwenie doesn't see me. I don't think my face can stand another girl slap." He rubbed his cheek where both Raven and that girl from the lobby had smacked him.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-

XD

I count myself lucky that my father always uses my computer when I'm in school. ^^

Gah, I passed the physical fitness test. Course, now I'm having terribible back and leg pains, I think I streched too many muscles. -.- *hurts everytime she bends over and sits down*

Thank Feebas that this's only once a year.

Ic-

Jena nodded in agreement at with the two boys, the urge to sleep was overpowering her hunger by a thin line. Still, she couldn't help but grab one more leftover to eat. The Tailow and Wurmple on her shoulders were clearly tuckered out as well, leaning against the girl's neck for support.

She smiled a bit as Zachary mentioned about Nurse Gwendolyn.

"Ehh, but since Maxie isn't here at the moment,"Jena paused, worrying about how the girl was fairing now, "- Zachary and Silver.."she came to a halt, hoping that the rest would get her point. Come to think of it, Silver was silent once again. The Coordinator supposed that it was most probably because she was tired of the days events as well. At this thought, Jena couldn't help but supress an urge to yawn.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Okay, wtf? I swear I had this posted a minute ago, but now it's all gone. T_T Uncle Alter is not feeling happy right now...and Yibber, post in AD once you get a chance, eh? Plushie made her last IC there quite a long while ago...

IC:

At Jena's comment, Rai remained silent for a moment, unsure of how to phrase himself. The problem was of course very clear to him, but considering Silver's temper he wasn't quite so sure that discussing it in front of her, especially in a manner which suggested that the girl wasn't even there, was such a good idea. After a while, however, he did come up with what he thought was a suitably neutral way to approach the issue.

"We could switch rooms, you know." he commented, "I mean, with Maxie gone we're down to two boys and three girls, so you girls could take one room and I could share the other one with Zachary. Ehh...I just think that would simplify matters."

He took a pause, awaiting the others' responses without even noticing that he too seemed to be picking up on Jena's speech pattern. Ehh...it wasn't like him to say things like ehh...nope, definitely not like him at all.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Okay, so posting is going slow in this. XD Well, I finally dragged myself to this to post!

Oh, an congrats on finishing the test Yibber! I hate those physical tests. In high school, we used to have to do a test too, and one part was running back and forth in the gym. Some people went on to almost 100 laps... but we won't reveal how many Melissa did. Oh no no no, that is because Melissa is too embarrassed to say it. ^^;

Zachary
    ==============

At the sudden mention of Silver and himself, Zachary's face went into panic mode. What was he supposed to do about that girl? He looked to Rai and Jena with a pleading face that clearly said, 'Please figure out a way I don't have to be with her!' It wasn't that he hated her, he was just really embarrassed and unsure about this whole situation. He might even take staying with Kayley and her frightening ghost over Silver.

Rai looked to be thinking that things would be best if the girls and boys separated. Zachary brightened at the prospect. "Oh! I agree Rai! Great idea," he said happily, though not too loudly. He didn't want to seem too freaked out about his girl problems.

He was curious about how Rai knew about Silver liking him though. The boy had been gone when Silver flipped out about Amelia, had Silver made it that obvious before? Zachary shook his head; he really needed to pay more attention when it came to picking up on subtle feelings.

"Oh! Hey, you guys go on ahead to the rooms," he suddenly spoke up, "I have to make a phone call home." Zachary turned to walk out of the room, "Hopefully I can sneak past Gwenie...." He promised his mother that at least the first week he would call every night, but this was going to be tricky. He would have to be quiet enough so that the crazy nurse wouldn't catch him. Ron called to his trainer, {I think I'll let you go on your own Zach! You'll find me in your bed when you return!}

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-

Thankies, Melissi! But, gah.. so busy. The number of tests in school are increasing, we had a cross country last Friday[which I managed to slip out of by volunteering to be a Security Marshall for the run! Yay, NP! <D].

A girl in one of the top classes broke her leg. Her class was one the third floor, so she wanted to move down so it'd be easier for her to get to the canteen. The class nearest to the canteen happens to be Yibber's class[best spot to place a class, like, ever. XD 10metres]. So, we all had to move up to the third floor, we had to empty all our lockers, take out all the books.[we're a lazy class!^^]
    Get this, the whole class is ready to move, all our textbooks and stuffs so much in quantity that the stacks are almost as high as our desks. And this student from the class we were supposed to swap with came in and said that they weren't moving. Gah! O_O We were so pissed when we heard that. I mean, it was announced in the PA system that we would be switching classes. >.<
    In the end, thank Feebas we did switch classes. But the reason why 'They weren't moving' in the first place was because the girl who broke her leg changed her mind! XO
    She told us ' I hold all the power, I can choose to move or don't move '.

So, niah, busy sorting out the feud between our classes now.. ^^;;

Ic-

Jena raised an eyebrow at Zachary's reaction, it was clear that he wasn't too.. fond of Silver. "Eh, yes that's sounds great."she agreed with the boy at Rai's suggestion, too tired to notice the way he had said the sentence, much less realise her speech patterns were affecting everyone else.

She wanted to get into bed as soon as possible, but the girl supposed she could wait a bit longer. The subject of a good shower came to mind, but she decided to leave it for later thoughts. Perhaps she'd wake up earlier the next morning, that way she wouldn't disturb anyone. For now, it seemed that she had to get the Wurmple and Tailow on her shoulder a good place to sleep. Jena fumbled with the shrunken pokeballs on her wrist, trying to find one that wasn't taken by one of her Pokemon. "G'night."she whispered softly once she had two in hand, withdrawing both of them into pokeballs, wondering if Tania would mind. But if the bird had followed her around all day, and by her constant movements, the girl had this sort of feeling that the Tailow wanted to travel with them. She was unsure of the reason why she had been chosen out of the rest, but.. the Coordinator just had this gut feeling about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back