• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shrek

Best Shrek movie

• Shrek

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Shrek 2

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Shrek 3

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Roxy

What goes here? o__0
Years
  • I haven`t seen Shrek 3, but I`ve seen the other two.

xDDD

I think Shrek 2 was awesome. X)

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I've seen all three. Personally, I thought the first one was best. Most sequels to movies aren't as great as the original..

Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've seen all three, and the first Shrek was the best. The others were still good, but series do tend to just go downhill with every sequel. :x

I love Puss though. n___n He's the best parts of the second and third movies.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • Haven't seen 3 yet but I like 2 the most, not because it was the funniest imo, but it was a sequel that was actually really good. You don't see much of those often.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    First, best, Second, worst, Third, pretty good.

They're also making a 4th and 5th movie, and a spinoff based on puss in boots. Kewl!

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    They're making a puss spinoff? I like the character, but I just don't see it taking off...

But anyway, my order is 2,1,3, although that's not to say any were bad. They were all really good I think, but nothing beats the "It's a thong!" moment in 2 for me. I always laugh coming up to that rescue scene.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Well i saw the third movie, it was really funny, i liked it, but that funny only lasted the first 30 minutes of the movie, and there was some good parts that came here and there, but IMO the first and the second were more creative, but together they are pretty even with each other, though im not saying the third was bad, im saying it could be better.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • I liked shrek one xD it started off the whole shrek energy really well..Shrek two was alright But Shrek one was the best and i'm yet to see shrek 3

Jak Spades

Guess what card I'm holding
    Years
  • If you can trust the word of someone who's only seen Shrek 1 and 2 then the first one was the best! Donkey always cracks me up and reminds me of one of my own pets. No guys, that doesn't mean I own a donkey. Sadly. Although if my sister had gray fur and a tail I'd probably be related to one.

Back