• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Shrouded in darkness..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Ninetales moved quietly through the trees. Akira smiled as she watched them play. Do you think that dream meant anything?" She asked softly. She wasn't sure why she asked but she just did.

Alana

Years
  • "I hope it's got nothing to do with that. When we fell I was terrified. It's weird what happened. It's like a giant bird saved us. What do you think it was? I'd bet it was Ho-oh. it's the kind og Pokemon that would do that." Said Akira staring at the path before her.

Chibitysan

Exeeding To Be The Best
    Years
  • Tysan was walking through the town heading towards the gym to try and get his fourth battle, when he decided that he would go and scoop up his friend Akira beforehand . As he went towards her house Arkanine followed behind growling as if danger was close. There was one problem with Tysan?s plan at getting Akira, he did not know where she was staying tonight. So instead of getting her he went to the nearest poke center in hopes of seeing her there or coming in to heal her pokemon. As he waited he had the Nurse heal Arkanin, Salamance ,Blaziken, Magnetic & Swampert. They would need it if he planned on winning a badge today

Alana

Years
  • Ninetales waited then jumped out at Dragonair and started playing again. "Maybe we could find it." Said Akira after a moment. "You know. Like instead of collecting badges we start searching for the bird. Or we could collect badges and look at the same time. What do you say?"

Alana

Years
  • Akira smiled. "I guess I'd say yes. You know what they say curiousity killed the Meowth. Uh bad phrase. But I think it'd be fun to find the bird. We could have a regular adventure and have an unusual adventure at the same time."

Alana

Years
  • Akira smiled and hurried after him. "I'll race you." She said but they were already almost at the Pokemon Center so there was no point. She looked at the brightly lit windows and smiled. "I'm stil I bit tired. iwas up too early. i think I'll crash for a few more hours before we start our new journey."

Alana

Years
  • Akira nodded and went into her room. She flopped on the bed and stared at the ceiling of a while. Eventually she rolled over and closed her eyes. Ninetales jumped onto the bed and curled up next her. She was kind enough to continuasly wag all nine of her tails for at least ten minutes before she fell asleep.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • Dragonair went heard a lot of noise and was so mad. As a result it used dragonrage on Vincent.
    "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Vincent Shouted!
    He woke up and went to Dragonair..
    "Next time use the doorbell...." He fainted.

Alana

Years
  • Akira sat up. "Hey Vince what's all the comotion? I finally dozed off." She said irratably. She laid back down and rolled over. Ninetales yawned but went right back to sleep.

The Vince Knight

Years
  • "I think a noise came up and woke Dragonair up.." Said Vincent sighing.
    He went and saw the clock at the time 1:00pm.
    "I'll go back to sleep now..." Said Vincent just about to get into the bed.
    Dragonair was given some conftable pillows to sleep on.

Alana

Years
  • Akira opened her eyes again and glanced at her Pokegear. "Nearly three." She yawned. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. Ninetales stretched and yipped softly before sitting up. "I guess we should get up and have lunch." They packed up and went into the trainers area. After eating Akira sent Ninetales to wake Vincent. "No pint in sleeping all day. We'll end up traveling at night and sleeping in the day light."

The Vince Knight

Years
  • Vincent woke up because of Akira's Ninetales.
    "Ah I see. Ok. We'd better get back to Akira." Said Vincent.
    Vincent told Dragonair to wake up and it followed him.
    "Akira... Do we start our adventure now?" Said Vincent sighing.

Alana

Years
  • "Yep." Said Akira standing up. Ninetales stood beside her looking at Dragonair as if planing something. "Be good now Nine."

"Ninetales."

"So let's get moving. We can head ot the first town and collect the badge. Then we can ask around about that Pokemon we saw."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back