• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ShucKhold's House of Hardknocks.

Shuckle

Most Hated Strategist.
    Years
    Yes, that is right. Two heads are better than one.

1. What we say goes.
    2. Got a problem with a fix? Dont cry to us about it.
    3. Whatever else I forgot.

Now let the teams come in. Just let us know if they are themed, what version they are from and so on so on so forth.

Years
    ok I am game. I wont bother posting evs since everyone likes them different on things anyways.

Salamence@Leftovers
    -HP Flying
    -Earthquake
    -Rock Slide
    -Dragon Dance

Magneton@Leftovers
    -Thunderbolt
    -HP Fire
    -Substitute
    -Rest

Dugtrio@Choice Band
    -Earthquake
    -Rock Slide
    -Aerial Ace
    -Sludge Bomb

Heracross@Choice Band (Guts)
    -Megahorn
    -Rock Slide
    -Facade
    -Focus Punch

Milotic@Leftovers
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Hypnosis
    -Recover

Blissey@Leftovers
    -Seismic Toss
    -Thunder Wave
    -Softboiled
    -Aromatherapy

Years
    Lion Heart said:
    All your movesets are extremely unoriginal, except Rest on Maggie. WTF?

Nowhere did I say my sets are original, but seeing as I helped popularize some of these I think you should shut up. You honestly don't know who you're talking to.

Shuckle

Most Hated Strategist.
    Years
    ok I am game. I wont bother posting evs since everyone likes them different on things anyways.
    a challenge is always nice

Salamence@Leftovers
    -HP Flying
    -Earthquake
    -Rock Slide
    -Dragon Dance
    I would go fblast over rock slide but its all preference I can see your reasoning for slide over blast

Magneton@Leftovers
    -Thunderbolt
    -HP Fire
    -Substitute
    -Rest
    imo a twave over rest but thats fine. they might abuse the two turns to set up something. or maybe you are resting and running, allowing bliss to set up maggie for another go. either way rest stays.

Dugtrio@Choice Band
    -Earthquake
    -Rock Slide
    -Aerial Ace
    -Sludge Bomb
    hp flying over aerial ace. I dont think it lowers speed, if I am incorrect, keep aerial ace. hp bug maybe over aerial ace. eats celery and other psychics/grass

Heracross@Choice Band (Guts)
    -Megahorn
    -Rock Slide
    -Facade
    -Focus Punch
    I like this set. if only it got fake out that'd be rly nice, and fake out were fighting instead of normal.

Milotic@Leftovers
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Hypnosis
    -Recover
    it looks pretty good I guess, hypnosis is iffy I hate relying on moves with such low accuracy.

Blissey@Leftovers
    -Seismic Toss
    -Thunder Wave
    -Softboiled
    -Aromatherapy
    good

I hope I passed your test.

Toothache I hereby request that all of the retarded flame wars started by Lion Heart become deleted so that this thread isnt closed due to stupidity again.

Aiya Quackform

Her High Quackiness
    Years
    Eh, this is a Shuckle set I've been playing with. It's standard, but I'm still playing with it.

Shuckle@Chesto
    Encore
    Protect
    Rest
    Toxic

I'm particularly skiddish with having Encore. Encore the wrong move, and I'm in trouble. I was thinking of putting DT over it.

Years
    Aiya Quackform said:
    Eh, this is a Shuckle set I've been playing with. It's standard, but I'm still playing with it.

Shuckle@Chesto
    Encore
    Protect
    Rest
    Toxic

I'm particularly skiddish with having Encore. Encore the wrong move, and I'm in trouble. I was thinking of putting DT over it.

That isn't standard because it cannot actually kill anything with Rest, that is Steel or anyone that is smart. It even fails at having one actual damage move.

Aiya Quackform

Her High Quackiness
    Years
    Well, Shuckle has overall terrible stats. Its only good point is its killer SpDef & Def. This set takes full advantage of that. If it's the last Pokemon on my team and my opponent is Steel, I am a goner, which is one of the reasons I am playing with it. I previously had a rollout-based moveset, but it didn't work well. That's why I'm seeking advice for this toxic-based set.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Why are you using fly? That just leaves your pokemon vulnerable for a turn. And it makes it easier for an electric type to use thunder on you and wipe out a lot of your hit points.

Shuckle

Most Hated Strategist.
    Years
    some pkmn were screwed over by the ev system and shuckle happens to be one of them. shuckles on area of use is the gsc area, with the cursing shuckle which works half decently but is not worth a slot in your team.

Back