• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SID needed? (LF Pokegen-Users!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2019
    Hello, i got a small question and an asking.

If i give someone with access to e.g. Pkhex/Pokegen a Pokemon i caught in Gen5 (after putting it on Gen6 with Pokemover) can he/she tell me my SID?

And if so, is someone willing to do it for me? I will pay with either a legal shiny i own or a iv-legi or items or whatever you want :)

PM me if you dont want it to be public.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2019
    I am not completely sure because I do not own one of those programms but as far as i know when you put your Pokemon on your PC you should be able to watch the SID where you see the TSV/ESV aswell next to the normal ID.

https://imgur.com/a/Se3p7 (Pokegen!)

If you look here at ID there are 2 ID codes. I think the left one is the normal ID and the right one the SID.

So if someone with access to one of those Pokemon editor Tools would help me, that'd be great.

I'd even rng him a shiny when it works.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back