• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sierra Mist, 7-up, or Sprite?

What's the best?

• Total voters

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    I used to love 7-up until the last formula change, now its kinda sucky. I have to say, all the brads here are not very good, but if I had to drink one, it would be Sierra Mist, though I don't particularly care for it either.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Coca Cola bring back Sprite Remix!!!! Oh man I was addicted to that stuff. Drank it all the time in Middle School and high school (before the banned soft drinks at school)

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    I actually used to drink Sierra Mist a lot, but after getting used to the flavor, i kind of stop, then i drink Sprite, and i found the flavor slightly better IMO.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I really don't taste a difference betweent the 3, but I chose Sprite cuz it's the usual at my house. But we almost never get it anyways. We normally have Diet Coke/Caffiend Free Diet Coke in our house and Coca Cola, and ~Pepsi~.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Sprite fo' sho'.

7Up tastes kinda weird to me, and Seirra Mist just... tastes a little too sweet. I like them all, though.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    Well, I don't drink soda, only Seltzer. However, I basically remember the taste of all those, and they were all good; Sprite was probably best. Although, I would probably have chosen Mountain Dew over any.
    Yet...I will now stick with my fizzy, fruity, yummy, sugar-and-calorie-and-sodium-free Seltzers! XD

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    i really wouldnt pick sny of them but if i had 2 i would pick 7 up. becuz it reminds me of heads up 7 up

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    What I don't like about 7 Up is that there is not enough kinds. While Sprite has many kinds... ^^

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I have never heard of Sierra Mist so that's an obvious no. And I like 7-up. I don't really drink Sprite. I just don't.

Back