• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sign of the hammer Trade Shop

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Welcome to my little shop. First, I do not clone, though I accept clones. I do not want hacks, though, and will blacklist you if you trade me one an don't refund me. Also, be polite, don't rush me, and use common sense. Fc's in my signature. If you want to trade I'll tell you which to use (Platinum pokemon c'ming up soon)

The shoo is kinda lacking at the moment as some of the pokemon are traded away. Sorry for the inconvenience

Soulsilver:

Shiny and Ev'd:

Shiny Tyranitar

Shiny:

Aerodactyl (UT) (Tnx to RNC)
    Charizard
    Gyarados

Events:

WCS Milotic (Shiny, lvl 56)
    Movie 10 Celebi (UT, won't let go of this one easily)
    FAL2010 Mew (UT, won't let this one go easily)

Other:

I have many UT legendaries, but won't list them all yet. Come with an offer

((Platinum section coming soon))

--Wants--

Currently looking for EV'd pokemon. Preferably Scarmory or Quagsire, but come with offers. Events and Shinies are also welcomes.

And, if someone wants to help me to clone, I would be very grateful.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    No idea of Iv's/Ev's. However, its Male, lvl 59, and have the moves Fly, Dragon Rage, heat wave and blast burn

SneakyScyther100

Scyther Lover
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    will you accept a Shiny Lv 100 Darkrai it is legit ( OT by RNC ) for your Shiny Gyarados?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Err, I really need to update this thread Bruno... Mesprit is not among us anymore (traded away)
    Sry...

Oh, my FC is in my signature

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Yeah, you can't belive how happy I am with that deal :)

And, yeah, nice Deoxys. Have a shiny one myself, I'm just not sure if I want to train it yet.

Back