• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sign of the hammer Trade Shop

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    i wouldask if you want to be partners in the shop but looks like you already have a partner...........also whatdo you want for tyranitar i can give a lucky egg or do you want more

Actually, I don't have a partner. Oh, I got my hands on some Lucky eggs already, so something else.

Version Five

Restarted entire hack. :(
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    For Celebi I will give you both the event Jirachi and Mew? Or my Arceus maybe.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Sorry. Have both Jirachi and Mew. I need to find someone to clone my celebi as well.

Years
  • Hey MartinJF, someone else is offering me 2 shinies for my Mew, so unless you can offer me more, I'm going to have to decline your trade offer. And what level is the Tyranitar?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Shiny tyranitar (Ev'd) is lvl 100. I also belive it has flawless IV's, but I'm not completely sure, but it seems possible.
    If I need to offer more, then no deal.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Well, don't have any low lvl shinies at the moment, and I already have plenty of mews.

Oh, iDarky, cool. It would be cool to have trade partner, would atract more customers as well.

Back