• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    im no longer playing tonight maybe tomorow

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2008
    No need to battle you, Juno; I've already beatyou 1-0, and I'm NOT going to battle you just yet. Let me pummel the other clan members first <33

Rofl, pointless post, I guess. More of an intimidating post, I guess? Rofl. Gives people the thought "Dam, if I can't beat Juno, I can't beat Hikaru!"

Roflmaomgrawroflcopter ;D

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2009
    Let me pummel the other clan members first <33

Rofl, pointless post, I guess. More of an intimidating post, I guess? Rofl. Gives people the thought "Dam, if I can't beat Juno, I can't beat Hikaru!"

Juno, tsk tsk. You lost?

Oh well, suppose it cant be helped.

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    ill send u the link in a few.

No need to battle you, Juno; I've already beatyou 1-0, and I'm NOT going to battle you just yet. Let me pummel the other clan members first <33

Roflmaomgrawroflcopter ;D

Juno, tsk tsk. You lost?

Oh well, suppose it cant be helped.
    i played hika with the same team 3 times so he like started to predict all my moves as expected. but i cudnt predict his cuz his team was always changing. so it was always gonna happen that he wud eventually win 1. but thats k.gg hika!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2008
    i played hika with the same team 3 times so he like started to predict all my moves as expected. but i cudnt predict his cuz his team was always changing. so it was always gonna happen that he wud eventually win 1. but thats k.gg hika!

That wasn't your main team that I beat, Juno? If it wasn't, that win I got on you doesn't count. Play me with your real team. My rise in Deity begins with your fall to me <3

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    That wasn't your main team that I beat, Juno? If it wasn't, that win I got on you doesn't count. Play me with your real team. My rise in Deity begins with your fall to me <3
    uh hika that was my real team.u already beat my best team. the only down fall to that was that u had three cracks at it unchanged so prediction was super easy.

CallMeYou

Pokemanz breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    Hun i wanna fight your real team again i forgot what it is and is the vid on you tube?

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    dud i had to work today been busy hold on

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    if u wud stil like to battle just post here

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    u can battle me now but the vids will be in te morning

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    yes and huys plz pm meafter u post cuz i check my pms more im adding u both who last past now

If that was directed towards me then yes I would still like to battle. If it wasn't, I'm really sorry T^T
    yh ill batle u seeu on adding u now.

uh dudes have either of u all added me

Last edited:

Blizzard Master

NU/BL/UU Trainer!
    Years
    I'm sorry I took so long, I was trying to connect to you but it only showed your records. Then I noticed there was no rules established yet.

Back