• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Wut, my signature was disabled?

You realise it's width is actually scalable right down to under 200px, right?

The Red Chain

This is the first time I've had a bit of a big signature.. so I'd like to make sure..
    Is mine in the limits?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    @Graceful, мilкii Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ, 非常に高いレベル, Ctep: All of the signatures are within the limits.

@Purple.: Your signature is over the limits by 71 pixels (height).

@Counterfeit: According to the Mod CP, your signature was disabled by David. I suggest taking it up with him.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    No, unfortunately, it's not. If you want to have those sprites in the spoiler, you're going to have to have a smaller image (or no image at all) than what you have now outside of the spoiler. Eevee is the tallest of the sprites in the spoiler, and its height is 47 pixels. The height of your image makes it a combined total of 317, 17 pixels too tall.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    No. If you get rid of the Eevee, the Pichu is the tallest, and it'll be 7 pixels tall still. It's either you remove all of the sprites, resize the banner, or remove the banner. :|

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Why was my signature disabled? It didn't seem to big.. rude or anything? o_0

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Thanks for your reply. I'll make the necessairy changes now. Luckily, by removing that image it doesn't ruin the other 2 so I don't mind too much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back