• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Shop

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Whoa! Overload of Signatures. I don't have that much time on my hands.

Let's make it 3 sigs at a time. I'll complete all the orders so far but after that, you should look at the first post to see the status.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    If you want your shop closed currently, then put it in big writing on first post so people don't keep requesting ;) Yay I'm next up :]

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    You're so talented :) If you don't mind I'd like to order again so I can make a collection album of your awesome work :]

Render/Stock: CLICK could you get some sort of silhouette like that with a dancing guy?
    Text: iZenus (must be non capital i and capital Z)
    Colors: Really colourful, with bright lovely colours :D
    Extra: Anything else you would like to add? I hope you can please me again :] Same border as last time please but could it be a different font? Thanks!
    I've finished yours.

Signature Shop

Code:
    https://i41.tinypic.com/34za6c5.png

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I've finished yours.

Signature Shop

Code:
    https://i41.tinypic.com/34za6c5.png

Hey, sorry to be so annoying but can it be like a signature? Same sort of dimensions as the previous sig you did me? Just lots of random paint splats sort of thing.. Thanks & I really do appreciate this all :D

Back