• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sigryn: The Wandering Trainer

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2018
    For unknown reasons, I arrived at my new 'home' late in the night. I hadn't even unpacked before my cousin barged into the house. From that point forward, my journey had begun. I met a new kid, who has now become my rival, and a girl with a mysterious pokemon called 'Nebby'. I was also introduced to the Kahuna of the island I would now call home.

I received my own pokemon, perhaps as a welcoming gift? I had a choice between three pokemon of various types. It was a difficult decision, but I chose a charming feline as my companion - Litten. That evening I went on to catch a few more pokemon:

Ledyba
    Yungoos

On the second day of my journey I started to slowly fill my pokedex. I caught quite a few pokemon, but I will only mention the ones that are currently in my team.

Torracat
    Munchlax (a gift)
    Trumbeak (evolved this evening)
    Kadabra (caught today, evolved from Abra)
    Pichu (caught this evening)
    Growlithe (caught this evening)

With this team, I completed my first trial.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Exciting I love Snorlax! I will definitely catch one Munchlax or Snorlax with Heavy Ball and breed that!

Back