• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silly Daddy... WiFi Question!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    If the Nintendo help line wasn't always busy, I'd call, but I need help.

We have McAfee. WiFi won't work, and I know McAfee is stupid and won't let WiFi work, and last time I tried calling about it, they said something about the firewall and privacy services... Any help is REALLY appriciated!

{EDIT} Why did I say silly daddy? Well my dad edited the privacy services a little the other day -.-'

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    delete mcafee from your hard drive, and then get a small switchblade and scratch away the parts where it infected your hard drive

then get avg, reset router settings and try again :x

(you could probably just disable the firewall program?) the windows built in one is sufficient..

also never call support places, they know jack poo

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    delete mcafee from your hard drive, and then get a small switchblade and scratch away the parts where it infected your hard drive

then get avg, reset router settings and try again :x

(you could probably just disable the firewall program?) the windows built in one is sufficient..

also never call support places, they know jack poo

Ditto about the firewall stuff and the windows one generally does the job. Additionally, generally all McAfee and Norton products are to overbearing and a pain in the butt to work with.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I know, I want AVG so bad, but my dad didn't believe me that FireFox was better, and now he won't believe me that McAfee really, really, REALLY sucks.

Thanks, it works now ^^

Tina

Secretly Hoardes Persians
    Years
    Yeah, at my college in order to use the wireless network you have to have McAfee.

Quite frankly, I just want to slap the IT guy that thought this was a good idea.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Yeah, at my college in order to use the wireless network you have to have McAfee.

Quite frankly, I just want to slap the IT guy that thought this was a good idea.

im gonna screw with my it department when i go to college ^-^

Back